Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM II

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#421 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

Iwould go with KM as well, tho I believe Zander and you Aaryan did really well too

Yes, but KM had the greatest logic.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#422 Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

Well played zander. You supported me, and so I never suspected you. Even when everyone else would vote for me, you'd vote against. If I was to die, you'd look even more good. And then you had a revolver to my chest. Good game.

#423 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Actually I wanted you KM to bluff the baddies as mayor coz until this point, I thought Godfather have vote multiplyer and hence their total vote power of baddies are equal to goodies. I thought Letting them know falsely that there was a mayor, could had made them change their plan. But I agree that was sloppy attempt from me.

About Akriti I realised her hint (Vote thingy), but she should have been more subtle in the hint, it was too easy. I didnt show I understood it lest baddie know. I also said in my post 377 that "sorry I doubted" and all so that baddie dont think I know she is mayor and that KM can bluff,

And at first I got real confused as to what Anon is thinking? :P
Then I focused on the line "think before replying" and realized Anon doesn't want me to comment for whatever reasons. And, it is not so difficult to ignore something that you don't understand. ;)

Thanks for your appreciation in terms of vote. My personal vote would go to ZAnDER, coz it wasn't until Akriti died that I was sure of his guilt.

I would also like to say sorry to curr3nt for not trusting him with my thoughts (he was my mentor). I thought he may be mentoring a baddie as well and it is risky to share all that goes in my mind.

Not trusting Akriti was just part of the game, not that it paid any dividends as ZAnDER was always silent. I was hoping for him to betray a hint somewhere, but it never came.

Regarding iamawesome, ah well, had he been active we would've lynched Q-cumber in his place. I'm sure, that's all that would've happened here; 'coz sherif may know truth about a baddie, but he can't share it openly without risking his own life.

#424 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

Only person to be mentoring more than one person was Maurice who had the baddies. We actually had one more mentor than player. Poor Shadow didn't have anyone to tell what to do.

No real reason to share your thoughts with me. I was only there to respond to game related questions and give neutral info.

#425 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

About mentors,
I really wanna thank araver. He was the best mentor. For every one line of question from me he gave 1 foot long answers. He would give replies to my questions with surprising quickness considering we both live on opposite sides of the globe.

#426 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

@curr3nt
Well, the initial side notes from your side were the real reason, I was able to make certain deductions.
Otherwise, I'd have never thought of getting people to talk and disclosing my identity of doctor for that purpose. Thanks for all your help. :D

Edited by KlueMaster, 05 May 2011 - 02:54 PM.

#427 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:03 PM

Hey, everyone, if y'all want a bit more practice before doing some of the crazy complex mafias, I posted a Harry Potter Mafia that's fairly simple.

#428 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

Host: Hirkala
1. Psychosmurf
2. Akriti-everyone except me coz i was the stupidest player on board
3. KlueMaster
4. Aaryan- voting for KlueMaster
5. iamawesome123
6. Anon26- voting for KlueMaster
7. Q-Cumber
8. ZAnDER

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........
Under the arm to be 'protected', and next to the heart to be 'loved'. <3

Brushes flowing free
Tender strokes of careful love
Painting one's true heart -- Framm

#429 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:01 PM

@anon and kmaster (the best team ever):
Saath saath jeeyen, saath saath maren. (live together and die together) :P :P :lol: :lol:

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........

Brushes flowing free

#430 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hey, everyone, if y'all want a bit more practice before doing some of the crazy complex mafias, I posted a Harry Potter Mafia that's fairly simple.

Is anyone intrested here? I am in, Shadow7 ^_^ ^_^

Edited by Akriti, 05 May 2011 - 05:35 PM.

Value of a Woman :

Brushes flowing free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users