Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM II

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#411 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:11 AM

Anyways, ZAnDER played it really well. I should've tried using my credibility for mass voting, unfortunately time zone difference doesn't help that much.

#412 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:18 AM

So, as the game is over i would like tell everyone why i refused that i was mayor. That was bcoz aaryan and zander would kill a person with powers first rather than a mere vanilla townie. I again and again said of Aaryan (well, i was not sure of q-cumber and zander) but no one listened to me.
Go on everyone's dead now. :P :P

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........
Under the arm to be 'protected', and next to the heart to be 'loved'. <3

Brushes flowing free
Tender strokes of careful love
Painting one's true heart -- Framm

#413 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

Remaining possiblity (considering only this scenario)

1. Either Q cumber and AAryan are baddy and rest goodies

2 Either me and zander are baddy and rest goody.

Weigh them, I know you can see right!

That's exactly where I was not on the same page as Anon.

Going through previous post it was clear that Q-cumber and Aaryan are on opposite sides, and exactly one of them is baddie (unless they were experts in the game and could predict other players reaction). The other possibility was one of Akriti and ZAnDER. Also, one of Q-cumber and Akriti had to be mayor.

Thus, as soon as Akriti was declared dead (and hence a goodie), I knew she was the mayor, and also that ZAnDER is a baddie. However, I was still not sure between Q-cumber and Aaryan. That's where I needed to see ZAnDER's vote. The idea here was once I've all the votes, I'd appeal to all the goodies to vote against ZAnDER. If all goodies had agreed, then both the baddies had to vote together against a goodie in order to save ZAnDER (here I had assumed that Godfather has x2). And that would've shown me who is the other baddie.

Alas, not everything goes as planned. I was without net access during travel, and thereafter I couldn't find all the players together to effect the mass vote-out.

#414 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:37 AM

I feel like we should have an MVP award for this Mafia. Anyone with me? Let's let the townspeople vote again, for an MVP.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#415 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:44 AM

Host: Hirkala
1. Psychosmurf
2. Akriti
3. KlueMaster
4. Aaryan- voting for KlueMaster
5. iamawesome123
6. Anon26
7. Q-Cumber
8. ZAnDER

Edited by Aaryan, 05 May 2011 - 10:45 AM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#416 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:07 AM

Just opened the computer and found out the truth.

I just wanna clarify some of my posts:
In this post 377 Here

Actually I wanted you KM to bluff the baddies as mayor coz until this point, I thought Godfather have vote multiplyer and hence their total vote power of baddies are equal to goodies. I thought Letting them know falsely that there was a mayor, could had made them change their plan. But I agree that was sloppy attempt from me.

About Akriti I realised her hint (Vote thingy), but she should have been more subtle in the hint, it was too easy. I didnt show I understood it lest baddie know. I also said in my post 377 that "sorry I doubted" and all so that baddie dont think I know she is mayor and that KM can bluff,

Well I might say Zander and Aaryan did the best play. They deserved to win ^_^

EDIT: and yes KM was real good with his thing. I also wanted to see Zanders vote but just saw it today, a tad bit too late.

Edited by Anon26, 05 May 2011 - 11:15 AM.

#417 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

Whats MVP award?

Edit: I cant seem to find it in the newbie guide :(

Edited by Anon26, 05 May 2011 - 11:15 AM.

#418 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

yeah I also wanna say sorry to Iamawesome, I had been pretty sarcastic and rude a bit, so sorry Iamawesome :) . It was just the heat of the moment, no hard feeling kay

#419 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

Hirk told me about MVP when he was having a Newbie Q and A session for Star Wars Mafia.
MVP=Most Valuable Player.

Back in Business. 

#420 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:41 AM

Oh I see, but wont doc sheriff and mayor be valuable one (I get your point tho)

Iwould go with KM as well, tho I believe Zander and you Aaryan did really well too

Host: Hirkala
1. Psychosmurf
2. Akriti
3. KlueMaster
4. Aaryan- voting for KlueMaster
5. iamawesome123
6. Anon26- voting for KlueMaster
7. Q-Cumber
8. ZAnDER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users