Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Minecraft Mafia

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#291 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:55 AM

Doing likewise with mine :D

#292 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:40 AM

....................You guys suck.................. :P

#293 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

....................You guys suck.................. :P

We're just trying to shed some light on it. There, I added what I know on Minecraft Mafia page (after seeing my, Slick's and maurice's BTSC).

Now if someone where to edit the rest of the roles or add one of us to the ghost thread, we'd get the rest.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#294 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:36 PM

I'm Chicken. I use the present tense because this game is still not ended. =P

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#295 Vineetrika

Vineetrika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:47 PM

I am Slime and I didn't get a chance to use the extra vote I earned in D1.

#296 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

OK, I added all of those I'm 99% sure.

Still lots of actions missing, so ... if Hirk does not want to say anything, then please add maurice and araver as "independent auditors" (one is a baddie, one is a goodie). I will reciprocate if you want to see the other threads. Thanks.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#297 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

Added you two.

N1: Spy Abhisk (trapped)
N2: Spy GMaster479 (Character)
N3: Spy Slick (Pig)
N4: Spy Shadow7 (no result)

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#298 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

YESSS!!!
I got what i wanted at the beginning of the game. MWAHAHAHA!!

but seriously, BLAH WE WANT THE END

#299 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

Night 4: No shelter for old mobsters
~~~
Notch was utterly bored as he looked at the die. He chose to take a quick walk and spend the rest of the night in his shelter.
~~~
Vineetrika was moving stealthy in hopes of finding a shelter along the way. As she lifted her eyes towards the moon, ice creaked in front of her and down she went in Squid's trap.
~~~
Sheep was again bored, but he saw someone in the distance and provided shelter for the night ... not needed of course (sheeps are not known for being particularly intelligent)
~~~
Shadow7 was counting on her fingers as she heard Chicken approach. She quickly jumped and ran away, but Chicken still managed to get a good look at her.
~~~
Maurice kept running through the forest, sensing his followers near, an oinking not far behind. The moonlight cast his shadow closer and closer. Just as approached the cliff, his shadow caught up with him, followed closely by Pig. Creeper stuck his tongue out at Pig and reached the cliff first. Maurice's laugh was heard all the way down ...
~~~

Game is Over: Liquids and Goodies win

End of Game Roster:
Spoiler for

Actions (with the exception of Herobrine/Abhisk who is inactive and I don't have access to his conversation with BlaBlah) can be found on the wiki: Minecraft Mafia.

Day/Night links:
Prologue
Night 1
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
Day 3

Hopefully BlaBlah will get free from IRL stuff this summer and deliver us the awesome video post that he promised in the Ghost Thread. :thumbsup:
In the meantime, hope this brings closure for all of us.
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#300 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:37 AM

WOOHOO pig didn't kill me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users