Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Minecraft Mafia

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#11 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

<3 the Slime RD. I'm gonna remember it.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#12 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

:) this'll be fun

#13 Marq

Marq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Cant wait....lol

#14 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

To do what? Kill people, Baddie?

#15 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

Hmm, usually one would say, "f I die then So-and-So is a baddie" But that's silly as odds are So-and-So is not a baddie so odds are the baddies will kill you to frame So-and-So. As I believe that if this person is a baddie they will probably kill me anyhow, then I shall announce:

"If I am kept alive then Marq is a baddie!"

#16 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

:lol:

#17 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

@maurice :lol: actualy rofl.
But there are no less than 5 kill/RIDKill roles (if you count the dice-based ones) an extra suicide-vengeance-kill. If I were you, I would change that to "a killer or influencing a killer by BTSC" ;) which kinda covers a lot of roles.
Anyway, other than that, I guess I'm kinda relieved that you're leaving me out and that you've found a new arch-nemesis :P

Soooo ... who wants to be my pair?
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#18 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

No, no...this arch-nemesis found me. And I always considered you more of a respected foe (Hirkala has joined you in that role). I always have my eye on you and Hirk, but know better than to stir the pot with you two...but neither do I feel compelled to.

Edited by maurice, 23 March 2011 - 08:03 PM.

#19 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:17 PM

Yeah, maybe arch-nemesis was too harsh (but curr3nt's Looney Tunes Mafia idea stuck the word in the back of my head and now I can't get rid of it. Meh). I was thinking more along the lines of the "I spy OR kill" promise we made each other a while back. Which I think has been fulfilled enough times to be dropped, hence me being glad you found a new "frenemy" (better?).

And as I would not want to ask Hirk (he was aparrently busy vs Peace in the signups) and I'm too shy to ask Molly out (especially with Phaze not here :() ... I kinda find myself stuck without a pair to WIFOM with tonight. :sigh:
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#20 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

Yeah, maybe arch-nemesis was too harsh (but curr3nt's Looney Tunes Mafia idea stuck the word in the back of my head and now I can't get rid of it. Meh). I was thinking more along the lines of the "I spy OR kill" promise we made each other a while back. Which I think has been fulfilled enough times to be dropped, hence me being glad you found a new "frenemy" (better?).

And as I would not want to ask Hirk (he was aparrently busy vs Peace in the signups) and I'm too shy to ask Molly out (especially with Phaze not here :() ... I kinda find myself stuck without a pair to WIFOM with tonight. :sigh:

Please go back and reread SHMafia. You promised to spy or kill me night one. I didn't reciprocate. Have I reacted accordingly? Indeed. Have I fullfilled your promise? As of now, no...but the night is still young. Consider that a WIFOM gift, from me to you ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users