Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

You know you're a math nerd when...

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#101 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:10 AM

Duct tape=everything... well that didn't work
Duct tape<Gorilla tape
Gorilla tape=EVERYTHING!!! Yep, it worked. And not only did it work, it worked when I applied the tape UNDERWATER! :P

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#102 amonkkilla

amonkkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

when you think that if einstein were a rapper he'd be E=M.C.2

#103 IronBriefcase

IronBriefcase

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

I am just searching those who have made math, really very bad things who have created ever. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited by rookie1ja, 22 September 2011 - 05:55 PM.

#104 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Actually, it's 42 64 or goriila tape. Gorilla tape is much stronger than duct tape. However, the universally accepted answer is "Chuck Norris". Here's proof Chuck is the answer to everything:

Everything=God
God=Religion
God+Religion=Power
Power=Fear
Fear=Pain+Suffering
Pain+Suffering=Chuck Norris
Everything=Chuck Norris

Might need a little tweeking, but you get the idea. :D
Now can you prove 64 is also the answer to everything?

I think this would prove that Chuck Norris = 2*(Everything) =P

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#105 TheChad

TheChad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:26 AM

You guys are nerds :-P

#106 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

Yup! That we are! Of course, that's why the title of this thread is "You know you are a math nerd when..." but whatevs! :lol:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#107 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

When you can count to 1023 on your fingers....using binary.....(up is 1, down is 0) :lol:

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#108 TheChad

TheChad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:16 PM

When you can count to 1023 on your fingers....using binary.....(up is 1, down is 0) :lol:

I can probably count to 1... maybe 2.
Depends on how lucky my guesses are

#109 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:22 AM

Haha! Nice.... B))

... ~ Nova-kun

#110 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

Haha, I do that all the time!

When you sit in class, drawing and coloring pictures of characters from different mangas/animes, and still manage to learn what the teacher is teaching and correctly answer at least two or three of her questions.

When you do the above and still manage to make it look like you're actually paying attention.

I totally agree!!! :thumbsup: :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users