Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Trainer's Manual Mafia

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#21 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:02 AM

I think I would still consider you a newbie, curr3nt...

But, only based off of games played. Not how good you are.

#22 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1558 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:56 AM

Might I suggest dropping the Vanilla Baddie and a Vanilla Goodie - making it 6 vs 2?

I think that with curr3nt added and 2 backups who can probably move and play, 8 player is feasible.

Hosts: Framm and Hirkala
1. Solman
2. Shadow7
3. DarthMask
4. DougFarley
5. 3lizab3th
6. curr3nt

Backup/Mentor
1. Darth Legion
2. MiKi

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#23 Glycereine

Glycereine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

I can be a newbie if you want :)

#24 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

NO! I JUST GOT MY BRAIN BACK! Haha, kidding. :P:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#25 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:34 PM

That is a good idea Araver, Hirk or I will send out a mass PM sometime later today, seeing if they are ready to play.

Spoiler for Haikus

#26 TheDestroyer8918

TheDestroyer8918

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

I'll be in, but i've only played with normal mafia,, townspeople, doctor, and detective. none of the other ones XD

#27 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1558 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

I'll be in, but i've only played with normal mafia,, townspeople, doctor, and detective. none of the other ones XD

Then this Mafia would be an excellent introduction to the Forum version. To signup, all you have to do is quote the roster and add your name to the roster.

Until the Mafia starts (and during) you can check out the Guide. There are quite a few perks in Forum Mafias where there are a lot of abilities, everyone has something to do, no one gets bored :)

This particular Mafia is transitional as it still has a lot of Vanilla (no ability) roles.

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#28 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:16 AM

Hosts: Framm and Hirkala
1. Solman - Confirmed
2. Shadow7 - Confirmed
3. DarthMask - Confirmed
4. DougFarley - Confirmed
5. 3lizab3th
6. curr3nt
7. TheDestroyer8918
8. MissKitten - Confirmed (May need a backup)

Backup/Mentor
1. Darth Legion

This will start as soon as 3 of the 4 remaining players confirm that they want to play.

If we get two more players (to make it 10 players) we will still be accepting players until those 3 players confirm.

Spoiler for Haikus

#29 3lizab3th

3lizab3th

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

Ive confirmed now... Sorry about the wait..

#30 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:11 AM

Current and Elizabeth have both confirmed, so really we're only waiting on one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users