BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brian Dennis: Sabertooth

Cavenglok

Okay, okay.

Bittersweet love is kind of a strange thing to look for. There's no one around except for your team and some guards.

Is there nothing that could relate to that in the rest of the wild west exhibit?

Do test the blood, for anything.

This calls for medical research. Riddle time!

I contain any drink,

and am a liquid myself.

What am I?

Too cryptic?

Ice? It can be frozen to the shape of a cup or holder to hold any drink and technically is a liquid.

• 2 months later...

If its a play of words where " i contain any drink" i take it as 2 possibility.

1) contain in any drink (note, its drink not liquid) does it's consumable? then my guess would be water. or liquid h2o.

2) it contains the drinks (acting like a container) then probably glass? since it has no standard melting point thus it cant be considered a solid either unlike plastics etc.

I've never follow up with the creator's old quizzes so im not really sure about his style of asking thus providing 2 answers :S

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am rebooting Sabertooth, for anyone who wants to continue! Segul was correct. It is indeed a glass cup.

The medical team says that Samples A, B and C are unidentifiable. They detected human DNA, but somehow there's some feline DNA also twisted into the human one. D and E are from a normal human.

Tigrisa runs back to you.

Message From the Sabertooths

Tigrisa: Brian! Brian!

You: Hm?

Tigrisa: You have to come! We have a message from the Sabertooths!

You rush with her to some guards clumped around a phone in the front desk.

Guard: Who are you?... Wait! DAMMIT!

He looks at you.

Guard: We have a message from who seems to be the head of the Sabertooths. We're tracking the call as we speak.

You: Good. Let me see it.

Under full moon of the twilight sky,

We will let out all our tigers to fly.

So beware, O Seeker, of the dangers to come,

no armor will guard your heart's drum.

Guard: We got it! 2 blocks from the museum to the right!

You and your crew sprint to it. It's the Climax City Hall. You stare at it for a while. The murderer is in your workplace?

You run in and find many guns pointed at you. The police officers, finding that it is you, relax and point their guns down. You run to the chief, also present.

You: What's going on?

Chief: We just got a warning for assassination of the Climax City Mayor.

You: What? I just got a call from here telling me about the Sabertooths!

Chief: What?!?

You: Chief, please, if you find ANYTHING suspicious...

Chief: I got it. I'll let you know.

You realize it's late in the night. The Chief notices you're tired.

Chief: Go to bed, son. We got this.

You dismiss your squad and Tigrisa. They all look exhausted, and don't complain. You head home yourself, but you have to write your report.

August 13, 2011.

First encounter with Sabertooth. Looked at Wild West Exhibition in Climax City Museum of History. Decapitated head

You fall asleep.

@Thalia In the museum? Sure, look at them tomorrow.

@all

DATE IS IMPORTANT!!!

@MissKitten Tigrisa told you about a group of gangs called the Zodiac Gangs. You took out two, the Phoenix and the Viper. Now you have to take out the Sabertooths. You and a squad try to invade the base, but they have a genetically modified giant that acts like a cat. You flee, and your next lead leads you into the Wild West Exhibit of Climax City Museum. It is closed because of a decapitated head of the giant. You then get a phone call from the Sabertooths saying something about full moons and cats into the sky. Upon tracking the call, you find out that the call was from the police office. You rush in to find out there has been threats to assassinate the mayor. The chief tells you to rest, so you do. It is currently August 13, 2011.