Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: Sabertooth

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#11 teekayla

teekayla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:28 PM

Track down the address and find the owner, and then go interrogate the owner.

#12 Psyflash

Psyflash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hi I've been reading this forever, and just registered so I could post here :D

Anywayz, depending on which way the catman went, go inside. If he went further inside then cautiously enter with your team. If he ran away - actually, screw that, just cautiously enter the next room.

#13 Shortdude3000

Shortdude3000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

"Oh, forgot to mention, they're genetically modified to be like cats."

That was a bit random. Investigate into that. Also just barge in to the address and find out details about it.

#14 Shortdude3000

Shortdude3000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

Hi I've been reading this forever, and just registered so I could post here :D

Same, that's the main reason that I joined :)

#15 Psyflash

Psyflash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

That was a bit random. Investigate into that. Also just barge in to the address and find out details about it.

Umm we're already at the address, you know with the big giant guy standing guard?

#16 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

If we know where the sabretooth gang is and you have control of the military, just send in massive numbers of troops to take it, and bring wolves, lots of wolves :P

#17 Shortdude3000

Shortdude3000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:56 PM

Umm we're already at the address, you know with the big giant guy standing guard?

I know. I just meant barge into the place you are at, but wasn't sure if it was a house, apartments, an office or something like that, so I just called it 'the address'

#18 Shortdude3000

Shortdude3000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

Oh sorry about the quoting problems there

#19 Psyflash

Psyflash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

If we know where the sabretooth gang is and you have control of the military, just send in massive numbers of troops to take it, and bring wolves, lots of wolves :P

But that could cause problems, like if the Sabretooths have lots of men then there could be a mini-war and civilians could get hurt, plus soldiers that are needed elsewhere won't be able to help other places.

Hmm, I'd say try and raid the place from as many different entry points as possible. That way, the Sabretooths men would be spread out across the building and wouldn't be able to all focus on you at the same time. Also, we have the element of surprise! ;) Yes I say do that.

#20 handlez

handlez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:50 AM

Catnip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users