Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: Sabertooth

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:21 PM

So maybe ask tigrisa, if we were to offer her some money, would she join us? Or appeal to her guilt: say something like, And how much money is worth a human life? How much is worth my life? Is felino paying you as much as that?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#122 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:13 AM

So maybe ask tigrisa, if we were to offer her some money, would she join us? Or appeal to her guilt: say something like, And how much money is worth a human life? How much is worth my life? Is felino paying you as much as that?

I'd like to try alternatives to bribing her first but if it comes down to it. . . Appealing to her guilt sounds good. Maybe lots of hand motions to give you a way to get near your gun/taser without being noticed hopefully.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#123 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

Okay. Maybe try and shake he up enough that she won't shoot you before doing the gun/taser thing?

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#124 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:51 AM

Okay. Maybe try and shake he up enough that she won't shoot you before doing the gun/taser thing?

That would definitely be a good thing to do if we can.

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#125 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:33 AM

I decided to finish this. Least I owe you guys.

So bribe first, then play the guilt game?

Interrogation - Tigrisa

You: How about I give you more?

Tigrisa: Excuse me?

You: I give you more money. I have the President of the United States up my sleeve. I have plenty of money.

Tigrisa: (slightly disgusted, then tempted, then shakier, then clicks gun) I don't think you understand. It's $1000 and my life I'm getting paid.

That obviously isn't gonna work. Why not try the guilt trip?

You: You're killing me for $1000? Is that worth it? I'm not even married yet, Tigrisa. You're about to kill a man with dreams and goals he won't be able to finish. You know what I mean.

(Tigrisa looks ready to cry! Push a little more!)

You: Please, Tigrisa.

Felino: I tire of this game. You watch too many James Bond movies, Detective. Let's kill him and be done with it.

Good thing you kept your taser within reach. You flip it on and throw it almost lighting speed at the tiger, who growls, tries to pounce, but it collapses. At the same time, you whip out your pistol and shoot Felino. However, your aim is shaky from the rush of getting the gun out quickly, and you only shoot him in the leg. He falls over, curses, then shoots you with his own pistol from his pocket. You fall over and break a window in the door behind you. You inspect the wound. In the chest. A mortal shot.

Tigrisa screams and attempts to shoot Felino. The tiger suddenly jolts back to life and attacks the woman. You grab a window shard and charge the tiger so that Tigrisa will have a fair shot at Felino. Having lost their guns, Tigrisa and Felino wrestle while you stab the tiger over and over with the shard while pinning it down. Still alive, the tiger bucks you off. You take the shard and throw it at his neck. Finally, the tiger collapses, and you watch Tigrisa finally knock down Felino. Felino falls near his gun and is about to grab and shoot Tigrisa, but you find Tigrisa's gun next to you. You call her, toss her the gun, and there's a sound of a shot. You can't see anything.

Felino: Ah... Good shot...

You let out a sigh of relief. Then you gasp. You suddenly remembered pain. There is a wave of pain across your chest as Tigrisa remembers you and runs over.

Tigrisa: Brian!

You: Tigrisa... Please... I won't make it...

Tigrisa: Oh **** no! I'm calling the cops and... turning myself in. And get you to the hospital!

You: NO.

Tigrisa: What?

You: Tigrisa... You're worth so much more than to *cough* live in prison... Keep yourself worth *cough* more than $1000...

Your last memory is Tigrisa calling your name, and your eyes close.

Summary to come soon.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#126 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:39 AM

So we died? Darn. :(

... ~ Nova-kun

#127 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:43 AM

A young woman named Tigrisa came up to you. She heard about your victory against the Phoenix and the Vipers. She explained that there is an organization called the Zodiac Gangs, which is basically an alliance of different gangs who work and are named after animals of the Chineze Zodiac. She asked if you could help her take out the Sabertooths, the Tiger gang. She refuses to share her full name, so you just know her as Tigrisa.

The two of you and a police squad travel to their base, but are ambushed by one of the members. You find out that the members' genes have been altered with feline ones, so they are now powerful cat-like things that can jump around and claw people. You manage to scare him away, and the Sabertooth flees. You then inspect a museum, following a mysterious riddle left by the Sabertooths' boss. You look in the Wild West exhibition and find the previous Sabertooth's head, along with five different blood samples. The Sabertooth obviously was killed due to his failure to kill you.

Then a phone call directs you to the police station, threatening to kill the mayor of Climax City. The police station head tells you that everything is under control and sends you home. You are disturbed by a riddle given by the boss of the Sabertooths in one of the phone calls. Then you wake up in the middle of the night, realizing that the Sabertooths are about to attack. You run out and join the brawl between the Sabertooths and the police. You and Tigrisa leave the fight to battle the boss of the Sabertooths, Felino.

Upon the encounter, you find out that Tigrisa is a traitor and a bait to drag you to him. In a messy fight, you convince Tigrisa to betray Felino. However, you are shot fatally by Felino. Tigrisa shoots him and runs over to you. You tell her to live a better life, then faint.

Thanks for sticking with Brian Dennis. You guys have been great, but it's time for me to go offstage. Perhaps to prepare another mystery. But until then, I hope you enjoyed the Sabertooths.

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

#128 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:57 AM

However, you are shot fatally by Felino. Tigrisa shoots him and runs over to you. You tell her to live a better life, then faint.

:o But. . . but. . . YOU CAN'T KILL BRIAN! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER TWO!?!?!?

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#129 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:42 AM

Eh, I think cav said he was taking a break from them.... :( I know. I'm sad too. Posted Image

... ~ Nova-kun

#130 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

Hey, even Sherlock Holmes died for a while. But I'm planning on bringing him back. It just fits the timeline better... I decided that I want to plan out the next ones a little more. The sporadic move-where-the-audience-moves isn't working for me. I'm coming up with all the possibilites to The Flying Dutchman. I think Axe of Murder will be discontinued, I didn't know where that was going. But I will find a time to finish Flying Dutchman at least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users