BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia III

That appears to be a good question....

We have apparently lost Araver and Glyc as a backup...Hirk knows he is on the roster but hasnt played....idk what else we are to do

Edited by Marq

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Araver..I am willing to cut our Host some slack as I believe he may have a day job..and this IS his first Hosting if I am not mistaken...as far as Maurice/Hirkala...Hirkala was NOT aware he was in the game and was informed at around 130-2pm EST so we will see of he has time to respond.

I believe we can make madias better.

I think this mafia isn't Doing so well because of the numbers of newbies. My idea is to create some new topics

1. A mafia q&a. Hirk did a good job with that. Maybe there should be a whole topic.

2. Newbies mafia. A mafia for those who haven't played before. Helps us get the feel of mafia while not being vulnerable to those who know how to play.

Just ideas. I'm a newbie too, and it is hard.

Sorry guys, it looks like I've failed as a host. I won't try it again unless it's assisting an experienced host.

Please check with maurice who expressed his availability to help you host.

Add him to the your ongoing conversations, have another BTSC conversation to talk it over and see if you can manage to rescue and continue the game = allowing some time for people to confirm availability, but answering questions and continuing from N2 onward.

This would be the best possible outcome ;)

If y'all want, Hirk and I might be able to throw together a small mafia. So that the newer players can play against mainly themselves. It would have basic roles so that y'all can get a feel for the game.

I'm also in favor of the idea. Maybe right now, before any other Mafias?

And I'm also kinda free to co-host that small Mafia if needed.

Edited by araver

If y'all want, Hirk and I might be able to throw together a small mafia. So that the newer players can play against mainly themselves. It would have basic roles so that y'all can get a feel for the game.

That would be great. Let the new players play other new players so we dont die quite as quick :P

Maybe some veterans could be like mentors, giving help when help is needed?

DL and I have spoken (pm'ed) and he would like to "table" this game for a while. He feels badly, but things he did not anticipate came up, in game and irl. I explained that people enjoy this idea and maybe at a future date, when things aren't as hectic for him and he will have a co-host, he should put it up again.

I am going to move this down in the queue.

Segul, I will tell you what I wish I had told DL before this Mafia...please get an experienced player to help you with the hosting duties. It is some work, especially the first time when you first get to behold what it really entails.

Ok, that's actually great news. :D I do hope to play this Mafia sometime in the future. :thumbsup:

And I would very much like to see Darth Legion hosting this (with or without a co-host, depending on what hosting experience he has then).

I'm sure he will get very active in hosting Mafias ;) as he has the energy and creativity required (when IRL time constraints allow him to)

I for one am DEFINITELY looking forward to the return of this Mafia. I want to also say on behalf of some of the players that the opinions expressed by some DEFINITELY do NOT reflect the opinions and ANGER of all. We would like to encourage you to come back full strength....Love, Marq