Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Tombstone Mafia

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#421 Darth Legion

Darth Legion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:30 PM

Convince me you are good. EDM is also on my list.

#422 Vineetrika

Vineetrika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

I was very useful to the goodies and I am responsible for taking 2 of the baddies. Do you need any more info ?

#423 Darth Legion

Darth Legion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:46 PM

Host: maurice
1. Blablah - dead, outdrawn by Johnny Ringo
2. MollyMae - dead, outdrawn by Johnny Ringo
3. Oboe Passion - dead, shot and killed at the OK Corral and found to be Johnny Ringo
4. Hirkala - dead, shot and killed at the OK Corral and found to be Billy Breackenridge
5. curr3nt - dead, muffled by Curly Bill
6. slick - dead, shot and killed at the OK Corral and found to be
Billy Clanton
7. onetruth - dead, throat slit by Morgan Earp
8. Vineetrika- shooting @EDM
9. Panther -
10. Darth Legion-shooting @EDM
11. EDM - shooting @Panther
12. Araver - dead, gunned down by Morgan Earp
13. Glycereine - dead, sniped by Sherman McMasters
14. young-shooting @ Vineetrika

I'll buy it for now.

#424 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

3. Oboe Passion - dead, shot and killed at the OK Corral and found to be Johnny Ringo
4. Hirkala - dead, shot and killed at the OK Corral and found to be Billy Breackenridge
Billy Clanton
8. Vineetrika- shooting @EDM
9. Panther - shooting @ Vineetrika
10. Darth Legion-shooting @EDM
11. EDM - shooting @Panther
14. young - shooting @ Vineetrika

Sorry guys I have been really busy today this was my first chance to come online
Unsure who to pick between Vine and EDM, but my gut says Vine. Sorry if you end up being a goodie lol

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#425 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:01 AM

Day is over...may be a 30-45 minute delay on post, hang tight...

#426 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:19 AM

Day 5

McMasters walked towards the OK Corral knowing there would be a target on his back. But the Lawmen were still a bit confused this day. Some people were aiming at EDM, some at Vine. It appeared that once again luck would determine the fate of these legendary figures.
_ _ _ _ _ _
Young Scientist thought about his brother Virgil. He had been shot dead in the streets of Tombstone on Night 1. He also thought about his other brother Morgan, who had just been shot down just the night before. His brother believed in fate, but Wyatt Earp was not going to rely on fate or luck or anything else that was not in his control. "No! No! No!" he exclaimed as he pulled out his Colt 45 and charged at Vine. Amazed, McMasters fired back at Wyatt, unloading each of his pistols. When his second gun emptied he dropped to his knees and begged Wyatt to forgive him for his jumping sides, especially since it really wasn't in his control. "I told Curly Bill that night he came after me, to tell all of you red-sashed Cowboys that I was coming, and that Hell was coming with me...but I can't find it in me..." he turned his back on McMasters.
"I knew you didn't have it in you," replied McMasters.
Panther walked up to McMasters. "I'm you Huckleberry." McMasters closed his eyes, knowing his end was near.

Billy Clanton
8. Vineetrika - dead, shot and killed at the OK Corral and found to be Sherman McMasters
9. Panther
10. Darth Legion
11. EDM
14. young

Game Over. Goodies win!! Roles, night actions and epilogue will be up later tonight.

#427 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:31 AM

Well, good game goodies. I'll be fair and say you did win the game through your actions :thumbsup:

@OT, Vine, Slick, Oboe - don't be sorry, the Cowboys will rise again ... someday. I'm glad we had a chance to stand on the same side of the OK Corral, short as that stand was for me :thumbsup:
Sorry Vine to drag you into this ... but that was our only chance.

@Hirk, sorry for accidentally outing you, if I could, I would take it back instantly. I had pegged you for someone else, someone who I could safely flash-vote to save myself. Having a hidden Indy around could have really helped confuse some lynches and make a Baddie or Indy win more likely.

@Maurice, awesome story :thumbsup:
I was not a fan of the era / movie, so most of it was completely new to me ;)

Edited by araver, 10 February 2011 - 02:32 AM.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#428 Glycereine

Glycereine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:33 AM

yay goodies :)

#429 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:37 AM

That sucks... Two more nights and I would have won it. I had a strong suspicion of Vine as McMasters before I died and was 99% sure of MM being Morgan. Those were two of my three INDY targets. :D

#430 Glycereine

Glycereine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:37 AM

I still want to know the totality of Hirk's wincon :-p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users