BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Tombstone Mafia

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2

At the OK Corral, the Cowboys saw the Lawmen making their way towards them with a sense of urgency. While everyone tried to remain calm, there were just too many people for it. This time the happy trigger fingers could not be stopped. The shots were fired rapidly. Some people even took aim at different targets before firing their shots. When the smoke cleared, one man lay face down in the dirt. When he was turned over, Slick spit up some blood and muttered, "Why couldn't that drunk piano player just play some Stephen stinkin' Foster?" Billy Clanton then closed his eyes, hummed a little "Camptown Races" and drifted away.

Host: maurice

1. Blablah - dead, outdrawn by Johnny Ringo

2. MollyMae

3. Oboe Passion

4. Hirkala

5. curr3nt

6. slick - dead, shot and killed at the OK Corral and found to be Billy Clanton

7. onetruth

8. Vineetrika

9. Panther

10. benjer

11. EDM

12. Araver - dead, gunned down by Morgan Earp

13. Glycereine

14. young

Night 3 ends Friday night at 7pm EST.

Edited by maurice

Could be wrong about AraVer but the night post from N1 said Ike blocked Slick.

If they were trying to remove him from suspicion then why didn't they point more to N1 as a defense? Is that another tactic?

Just about the same response after D1. What the heck is going on?

I am not sure if you guys are still suspicious of me but dont be because u r wsting ur time

I did not vote because I was unsure on who to vote for then I wnet to bed and then school just got back on so once again don't waist ur time thinking I am a baddie. Also if you reply to this it might take me a while to get back to you. Lots Of HW :(:(:(

I have it on good authority that Slick was redirected to Araver on N1.

Edit: I hold nothing against you, curr3nt, for your vote against me. If I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing. Any baddie would have known who the NK target was, though.

I donno. I'm trying to not create WIFOM here.

EDIT2: If Araver was a baddie (which I'm pretty sure he was), he would have to be Ike. There is no way another baddie would out himself to protect Ike. We'd just do it all over again.

Edited by Molly Mae

I have it on good authority that Slick was redirected to Araver on N1.

Edit: I hold nothing against you, curr3nt, for your vote against me. If I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing. Any baddie would have known who the NK target was, though.

I donno. I'm trying to not create WIFOM here.

EDIT2: If Araver was a baddie (which I'm pretty sure he was), he would have to be Ike. There is no way another baddie would out himself to protect Ike. We'd just do it all over again.

So am I in the clear?

Any baddie would have known who the NK target was, though.

I thought you might be setting up Young as a target for lynching next day. Mention suspicion enough...and hope people forget the night post... Thinking too much.

If Araver was a baddie (which I'm pretty sure he was), he would have to be Ike. There is no way another baddie would out himself to protect Ike. We'd just do it all over again.

I was thinking that too and thought the odds Ike would target another baddie N1 for a block would be slim so a better chance that Slick would be a goodie.

Piece that with Gly "helpfully" telling me not to talk about Young and away I go...

And still I can't keep quiet...

Without the trap, perhaps impossible?

What trap are you talking about? Thinking Hirkala involved? Because the only trap I see is McMasters targeting Hirkala which kind of eliminates that.

Oh, are you thinking N1 instead of N2? On N1 Young was the target of McMasters.

@ Molly: I just haven't had much to say, that's why I've not been on much. It's kind of hard when you're in a different timezone and when I post something, It's nearly time for me to go to bed before anyone sees it and answers/comments or whatever. And of course by then, I've gone to sleep and cannot reply :P