Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Warrior Cats Mafia

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#401 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:33 AM

:o My mistake. Sorry. :blush:

#402 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:44 AM

meh, No biggie :thumbsup:

Now the TigerClan admits that they really lost and all's well...:lol:

#403 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:58 AM

wait, glyc was bloodclan... unless you mean gj...

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#404 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:05 AM

wait, glyc was bloodclan... unless you mean gj...

Umm, to minimize the risk of sounding like a poor sport I'll start with...

Still an awesome job, TC, especially GJ, who I allowed to woo me with his charm :wub: and skew my judgment.

What I'm referring to though is that either you should have died N3, since I killed you (what I was expecting) or N3 should have been my first hit. Blab explained that you didn't die because I was RID killed and that happened before I killed you. Fair enough. However, Glyc was also RID Killed, so he should not have been able to get a hit on me, N2. Which actually would have worked out better, because I would have killed you and still been alive to kill again :D.

Now that being said, there's no saying for sure how things would have turned out, so I'll repeat...good game TC. And LC, too for putting up a fight until it was obvious what would happen. And BC... :unsure: I guess both of you getting spied N1 really gave you no hope, but way to take it out on LC :angry:

Edited by maurice, 31 January 2011 - 05:06 AM.

#405 Glycereine

Glycereine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:49 AM

I admit I could not figure out how maurice died when I was RID killed but his target didn't when he was RID killed ><.

That would have made an LC win a possibility.

#406 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, it would have... Iono...

#407 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

Ok...This was fun, being a backup and all! I really didn't want to leave when I found out I may have school work interfering....but no worries.....it all worked out GREAT!!! :D

Hurray for TigerClan!!! :D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#408 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:19 PM

Good game, Tigerclan :thumbsup:

And congrats GJ for the "camouflage" ;)

@Maurice & Hirk - you are right, game would have been different. But not necessarily a LC win. Had Glyc not hurt Maurice and thus revealed he was a Leader, the TC would have chosen a different target the next night. The day-lynches would have been roughly the same. And Tallstar was not part of the TC WinCon either (I'm not trying to start a discussion on this)
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#409 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

Ah, ok. I get it now.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users