Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Warrior Cats Mafia

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#1 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

Spoiler for Prologue:

Spoiler for Roles

Host BlaBlah
1) Hirkala
2) Araver
3) Darth Legion
4) peace
5) benjer
6) Segul
7) Vineetrika
8) maurice
9) LJ
10) MissKitten
11) curr3nt
12) Panther
13) Glycereine
14) golfjunkie
15) Hallie15dancer

Backups
1) EDM
2)
3)

Sending out roles now.

#2 golfjunkie

golfjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:39 PM

When does N1 end?

#3 Glycereine

Glycereine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

This seems super interesting. if I am reading it right the biggest threat comes from Tigerclan. It looks like bloodclan has to kill the leader of both the other clans AND be the last standing so at least initially I don't think we have to worry about them too much. Obviously could become a problem later on though.

also... that's alot of baddies. lol

#4 Vineetrika

Vineetrika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

Tigerclan having a spy and a RID kill is like having 2 kills. Very dangerous.

#5 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

Yay, finally ... (Hosting is fun, but not more fun than playing)

@Glyc - there are 4 Clan Leaders ... check signups questions: 2 goodies + 2 baddies. 3 are hard to kill among those 4.
And the balance is somewhat weirder because 2 goodies and a baddie have an extra life *shrug*

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#6 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

My daughter and one of my students gave me a quick synopsis of the books. Let's roll...

#7 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:39 PM

My daughter and one of my students gave me a quick synopsis of the books. Let's roll...

I still have problems remembering all of them, too many 'stars and 'stripes and 'foot. I'm gonna have to have some problems at first :(

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#8 Glycereine

Glycereine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

I still have problems remembering all of them, too many 'stars and 'stripes and 'foot. I'm gonna have to have some problems at first :(

QFT

#9 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

My student taught me that stars are leaders and tooths are like seconds and they're born as kits or something like that... :unsure:

#10 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

Tigerclan having a spy and a RID kill is like having 2 kills. Very dangerous.

Tigerclan's spy only means that they find out who the target targeted. Not a role.

Day and Night end at 8:00 PM EST. This night will go on to 8:00 PM EST tomorrow.

Kits are kits.
Paws are apprentices.
Stars are leaders.
Anything else is a warrior/medicine cat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users