Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

UN Mafia

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#41 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:22 PM

what is your reasoning that if I claim Russia, I'm a baddie. I'm struggling to find the logic in your first post about this subject that proves I'm a baddie.

I said "as part of my earlier analysis", where I was trying to figure out what you meant with the Afghanistan remark. Either: you're South Korea and you figured out that Russia is dead, or you're Russia and you spied NK, but then you'd be accusing NK and not me, 'cause I know I'm not a baddie

Edited by DarthNoob, 22 December 2010 - 09:31 PM.

#42 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

Meh, I've had enough of this.

I was hoping to maybe figure out another baddie, and the best I have is maybe Framm (because he voted for me at the very beginning, and he didn't change his vote even when he figured out the Hirkala-Sweden thing), but that's tenuous at best.

So, this is what happened guys: golfjunkie, North Korea, spied me, Russia, allowing both of us to learn both of our roles. He can of course claim the equal and opposite claim, and outsiders can't know which is true. It's just a 50/50 chance weighed by analysis of our words. The good news: even if I get lynched, golfjunkie can still get lynched the next day, and North Korea will be dead for sure, which is pretty good considering it's 1/3 of the baddies over two days.

#43 golfjunkie

golfjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:52 PM

Understand now Framm? I was actually spied by DN last night and since he is NK and I am Russia it was revealed to me that he spied me along with his RID. I have another bullet to prove my goodiness however. If I had spied DN I would not have had another action, but I did and I used it to spy you Framm and I know who you are and your action. I think that will.prove my claim.

#44 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:05 PM

In response to Firnos point, it was partly to get Petrus talking and also because I had little evidence and petrus was silent and no one suspects the silent one. It may well not be a permanent vote. Besides why would I vote for DN, it is bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning, pointless.

Golfjunkie keeps on saying DN has provided no defense, you have provided no evidence as far as I can see and this DN.vs.Golfjunkie thing has gone beyond aimless starter votes and now we have role revealing, exciting.

Edited by Segul, 22 December 2010 - 10:06 PM.

#45 golfjunkie

golfjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:12 PM

I only dropped a role hint, I didn't reveal my role until DN outright claimed it. I also provided evidence that DN is lying. There is no other role that can spy BOTH a role and an action. Firno is jumping up the list of baddies quickly. This defense of an outed baddie is grounds for lynching and/or night killing.

#46 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:16 PM

@GJ: Can you give me some clue, without revealing my role/action that would prove you claim? Just to make me feel a lot better about this.

@Segul: You will learn that you have to be able to defend yourself without much evidence against you D1.

Spoiler for Haikus

#47 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:22 PM

Sorry for the delay:

A quick question araver:

1) Can Australia imprison themselves?

1) Yes.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#48 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:34 PM

In response to Firnos point, it was partly to get Petrus talking and also because I had little evidence and petrus was silent and no one suspects the silent one. It may well not be a permanent vote. Besides why would I vote for DN, it is bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning, pointless.

Golfjunkie keeps on saying DN has provided no defense, you have provided no evidence as far as I can see and this DN.vs.Golfjunkie thing has gone beyond aimless starter votes and now we have role revealing, exciting.

i understand segul

#49 golfjunkie

golfjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:56 PM

@Framm I don't know how to give a hint of your role/action without giving away your role... your action N1 was in vain, but you did not go home empty handed

#50 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:08 PM

Based on the reply, I would say that DN, Segul, and ??? (BlaBlah?) are the most likely baddies.

Spoiler for Haikus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users