Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

UN Mafia

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#21 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

On a different, and yet related, subject, we need to find Afghanistan TODAY!

I kind of wished that you hadn't done that.

Unless, you are absolutely sure of what you are claiming.

Spoiler for Haikus

#22 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

Afganistan blocked JS, did JS have an action?

Was the green part a question?
If that is so, the answer is that the night-post will look identical if JS had an action or not, as long as JS was blocked.
Reminder on order of actions: imprison > invulnerability > save > kill > block > spy/message intercept / message transmission.
So if JS had any action >= block in the chain, it was not affected by the block and if he had an action < block or no action at all, then he did not act.

And please make it red next time, it's easier to spot ;)
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#23 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

Back!

The only person with any pressure right now is you DN, and yet you choose to say nothing... need to go back and consult your BTSC before you make a defense?

On a different, and yet related, subject, we need to find Afghanistan TODAY!

1) Yeah I said nothing, what do you want me to do? If I hint at my role, that would only help the baddies more, because goodies would have no reason to believe I am who I say I am.
2) Finding Afghanistan would only be urgent if the baddies already killed or spied Russia. So I think you're claiming that EDM was Russia and you're SK and you spied on EDM. The only other goodie with a type of spy is Russia itself, in which case you'd be claiming that NK targeted you last night, thus revealing both nations to each other, which seems like a long shot - and if that was true, you'd be voting for NK, which I know you're not.
Unfortunately, EDM's dead so we can't get any confirmation from her...
And of course, the third possibility is that you're a baddie.

Time to eat!!!

#24 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

Was the green part a question?
If that is so, the answer is that the night-post will look identical if JS had an action or not, as long as JS was blocked.
Reminder on order of actions: imprison > invulnerability > save > kill > block > spy/message intercept / message transmission.
So if JS had any action >= block in the chain, it was not affected by the block and if he had an action < block or no action at all, then he did not act.

And please make it red next time, it's easier to spot ;)

Red, gotcha. Thanks

#25 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

Why is everyone going for DN, I understand framm was trying to make stuff happen but Golfjunkie then suggested DN was a baddie. Please do not interpret this as a baddie trying to protect another baddie as I am just trying to promote logic and if you can provide a reason for voting DN then tell me. If you do decide to try and get me lynched for this please do it before 12 at night Greenwich mean time.

#26 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hooded Figure: Araver
1. Blahblah - Voting for Framm
2. DarthNoob
3. Hirkala - Voting for Blablah
4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance
5. JS
6. Framm - Voting for DN
7. Petrus
8. Segul
9. maurice - IMPRISONED by Australia until N2
10. firno - Voting for DN
11. golfjunkie - Voting for DN
time to get the conversations going

#27 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

Why is everyone going for DN, I understand framm was trying to make stuff happen but Golfjunkie then suggested DN was a baddie. Please do not interpret this as a baddie trying to protect another baddie as I am just trying to promote logic and if you can provide a reason for voting DN then tell me. If you do decide to try and get me lynched for this please do it before 12 at night Greenwich mean time.

We need to find out who is who, and getting people to talk is the only way to do that. People have a tendency not to talk if they don't have a vote on them.

And based on what information I have and the Night Post, odds are that he could be a potential baddie. That is the small part of my reason for voting for him.

No, I don't have anything concrete pointing to him being a baddie, but it was a good place to start.

Edit: I think that he has enough pressure at the moment, with firno's vote.
but it might be a good idea for at least one more person to be pressured.

Edited by Framm 18, 22 December 2010 - 07:18 PM.

Spoiler for Haikus

#28 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

Hooded Figure: Araver
1. Blahblah - Voting for Framm
2. DarthNoob
3. Hirkala - Voting for Blablah
4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance
5. JS
6. Framm - Voting for DN
7. Petrus
8. Segul - Voting for Petrus
9. maurice - IMPRISONED by Australia until N2
10. firno - Voting for DN
11. golfjunkie - Voting for DN

As good a place to start as any

edit:could not get correct colour for Maurice, sorry

Edited by Segul, 22 December 2010 - 07:30 PM.

#29 golfjunkie

golfjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:43 PM

@DN I've already made my role claim... now lets hear your defense rather than a deflection!

@Framm what do you wish I wouldn't have done?

Edited by golfjunkie, 22 December 2010 - 07:50 PM.

#30 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

hey anyone recon segul is bad, i mean why go for petrus instead of DN... unles he knows DN is on his team due to BTSC, then again i may just be being paraniod :wacko: i dont know, i think i'll stick with DN :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users