Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Letter Exchange - most responses

• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#991 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

I think the rules kinda evolved. At some point (curr3nt maybe?) changed one letter, added a letter, or dropped a letter as per the OP but made two words as a result. For some time there had been some back and forth between two and one word answers while keeping within the rules of either changing, dropping or adding a letter to the previous word(s). I had pushed it to three words by adding K to LACTATE making LACK and TATE and dropping R from BRAN making BAN as LACTATE BRAN seemed to be a dead end. Hope it gets back to two words shortly.

She came BACK and ATE AN awfully old egg salad sandwich.

#992 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:14 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks!

She did HATE that egg sandwich, and HACKed at it with an AX.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#993 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

Unfortunately, that ATTACK was a little too little and a little too LATE.

#994 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

do we ATTACH great import to the rules or do we let FATE decide them?

#995 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

We check in our ATTACHE case to see the DATE.

Giving this a bit of a bump. ;)

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#996 Artificial

Artificial

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

Her eyes are better than those of a damn CHEETAH, when she scans through my DATA.

#997 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:57 AM

Think it's to CHEAT DEATH?

Yeah, I know it's not an exact follow-on, but this seems to have run it's course. Looking back on the thread, it was quite fun(ny), so this is an attempt to give itanother go.

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#998 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

No it's probably a HEAD ACHE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users