In time, Mana was used to create the ultimate weapon: the Mana Fortress...
This angered the gods. They sent their beasts to destroy the Fortress...
A violent war rocked the world, and Mana seemed to disappear...
Before all was lost, a hero with the Mana Sword smashed the Fortress...
Though the civilization had been destroyed, the world was peaceful again...
But time flows like a river...and history repeats..."
The capital of the Empire was Northtown, and so was the Resistance's base. The Resistance knew how to keep security tight...yet there was a back door in Southtown. Three figures made their way through this secret way, being given the password by Mara, a Resistance agent.
They were now surrounded by soldiers, and the leader was there.
"Here they are Krissie." said a soldier.
"Who're you? Imperial spies?"
The foremost of the three spoke up. "Hasn't Jema been here?"
"You know Jema? So you're the ones he's been talking about. Welcome to the Resistance!"
"My name's Randi." The boy replied.
A girl behind him spoke to Krissie. "You're the leader? A girl?"
The third newcomer, a sprite child of the Upperlands, broke in. "Jealous, Purim?"
"Knock it off Popoie. We need to hurry up and find Dyluck."
"Wait," said Krissie. "You know Dyluck?"
"He's been draining energy from people who go to the ruins in the east."
"That was happening in Pandora! Why would he...?"
"We'll check into it. Sounds like Thanatos' doing..."
Jema stood guard at the entrance to Tasnica, pondering the events of the day. Something was different about the king. Some questions are going to be asked soon, but he was almost afraid of the answers they would bring.
"Sheex has infiltrated Tasnica."
"...the Mana Knight is growing into an obstacle."
"Let us be rid of him. He is here in Northtown. He does not leave alive."
"Yes, sir." Thanatos' general turned to leave.
"Do not fail me this time."
"I'm intent on revenge. He will slip past me no more."
"Hey boss! What next?"
The Scorpion Army Boss looked at her two soldiers. "What next? We're going to take Kilroy and defeat the Emperor! Nothing can stop us when we get rid of him!"
Northtown was filled with Resistance soldiers, Imperial spies, Mana heroes, dark villains. Thanatos smiled grimly from his spot by Emperor Vandole. Dyluck stood next to them, oblivious, fully in Thanatos' power.
It was only a matter of time
Heroes (WINCON: Eliminate the Bodyguard)
1. Randi: (Mana Knight) 1 RID kill per night
2. Purim: (Mana Pandoran) Uses mana to balloon target (block)
3. Popoie: (Mana Sprite) Uses mana to silence target (redirect)
4. Krissie: (Resistance Leader) 1 save per night
5. Jema: (Tasnican Knight) RID remedy for zombies; Randi's mentor (BTSC)
6. Mara: (Resistance Agent) Has 1 spy per night
Bodyguard (WINCON: Eliminate Mana group) Has NK and BTSC
1. Thanatos: (Dark Lich) Target becomes zombie until remedy from Jema (target can't act or post)
2. Geshtar: (Mech Rider) Second chance at Mana group (vote can x2)
3. Sheex: (Dark Stalker) Usurper of Tasnican throne (role steal) If lynched, night's stolen role will be shown
Scorpion Army (WINCON: Last ones standing)
1. Scorpion Army Boss: DEPLOY KILROY! Can only be killed by RID. If targeted for NK or lynch, Army boy will die in her stead unless they're both dead.
2. Scorpion Army Boy #1: Decoy for Boss
3. Scorpion Army Boy #2; Another decoy for Boss
Sage Joch: LJ
No actions or votes will be accepted past 9:00 PM...uh...EST
Questions and suggestions for host in blue
Edited by LJayden, 04 December 2010 - 03:43 AM.