Jump to content


Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
 

Photo
- - - - -

Sherlock Holmes Mafia


  • Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 araver

araver

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:01 PM

P.S I also want to hear the baddies reasonings for their kills.

We got lucky.

Spoiler for

  • 0
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:
 
Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#82 araver

araver

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:08 PM

:lol: I was actually gonna post something saying I was going to expect revenge on 'im.

There's gonna be a good bit of meta-gaming if any of those goodies and araver are in the next game. And especially if Izzy is in there.


I'm probably going to plead no-contest on D1 if I'm a less-important goodie. It only seems fair.
However, I really need a defense in case I'm an important goodie. I'll think about that.
  • 0
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:
 
Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#83 araver

araver

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:13 PM

I do not like that araver. That means I die N1 roughly 30% of the time? BTW I spied LMS.

I took my death N1 as sort of "hey maybe his logic is kinda sound" respect.

{edit - just realized there are some instances when we are both bad (then they'll be sorry), so my estimation is overstated. But still}


Respect for your logic was involved, but I can't prove that. For this game, there's no way I could protect myself if you had a glimpse of me as a spy.

I would like a game where were both bad :ph34r: Just don't tell anyone :lol:
  • 0
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:
 
Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#84 maurice

maurice

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:17 PM

Respect for your logic was involved, but I can't prove that. For this game, there's no way I could protect myself if you had a glimpse of me as a spy.

I would like a game where were both bad :ph34r: Just don't tell anyone :lol:


See, I've only spied on you once, and my reasoning was what I said my reasoning was for voting for you. Yours was the first name I recognized.

Now for this Mafia I figured I know some players a little better, so I went after someone I didn't know. You were never really an option because it was too obvious, I thought. That being said I'll probably target you next time because its too obvious that I won't target you...:wacko:

And I meant that I'd like to think that respect for my logic was involved...I know better. :mad:

Edited by maurice, 03 December 2010 - 11:18 PM.

  • 0

#85 NickFleming

NickFleming

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:18 PM

I'm probably going to plead no-contest on D1 if I'm a less-important goodie. It only seems fair.
However, I really need a defense in case I'm an important goodie. I'll think about that.

For next game planning your defense already, are you?
  • 0

#86 araver

araver

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:30 PM

See, I've only spied on you once, and my reasoning was what I said my reasoning was for voting for you. Yours was the first name I recognized.

Now for this Mafia I figured I know some players a little better, so I went after someone I didn't know. You were never really an option because it was too obvious, I thought. That being said I'll probably target you next time because its too obvious that I won't target you...:wacko:

And I meant that I'd like to think that respect for my logic was involved...I know better. :mad:


And here's how the meta-gaming madness starts. :D I'm probably going to end up being killed N1, thus relieving others of the "pleasure" of holding that "night-one-casualty-forever" role.

What I meant is that respect-for-your-logic was involved. But you'll have to trust me, since I can't prove it, right?
Also, I was trying to keep your promise to slick, so I did not kill him N1.
Same with Framm, who has also been a night-one-casualty so he knew the feeling. So, I kinda offered you the same gift :D
Now, you probably want to offer it back to me ... it's ok, I understand :)

EDIT: And I'm over 500 and missed it :D

Edited by araver, 03 December 2010 - 11:31 PM.

  • 0
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:
 
Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#87 LJayden

LJayden

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:28 AM

whoa, that didn't take long :blink: GG all, and see! i wasn't a baddie! ;)

PS: didn't expect this to end so soon, finalizing my game right now

edit: emote goof :huh:

Edited by LJayden, 04 December 2010 - 02:29 AM.

  • 0

#88 akaslickster

akaslickster

    SLICK

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In the valley/AZ

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:32 AM

I wish it would last. Cruddd. I wish marth was active also. So I lost again due to inactivity. Somebody slap them for me. GG y'all.
  • 0
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#89 akaslickster

akaslickster

    SLICK

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In the valley/AZ

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

Slick could have prevented his lynching today though too. I never got more of a defense than you'll be sorry. And he knew my role so it would have been an easy proof to me :(

I disagree. I am usually dead before this time. It was a tie lynch. The coin was not in my favor so don't throw stones.
  • 0
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#90 araver

araver

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

I disagree. I am usually dead before this time. It was a tie lynch. The coin was not in my favor so don't throw stones.

*cough* baddie vote manipulation *cough*
  • 0
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:
 
Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users