Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

Wow, didn't think this one would last so long!

CALIFORNIA
FEOLJSTO

HAWAII
KEXDLLLC

WISCONSIN
YKUEQOTJ

#22 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:20 PM

NORTHCAROLINA
RSTXJEBU

RHODEISLAND
SKREIMWO

VIRGINIA
WJUKMPKB

Only 8 states left!

#23 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

More like a "Function Menace" than a "Phantom Function". :wacko:

Seriously, my brain is telling me it's not properly wired for this particular code, so you might wanna delay it for other Hackers to join in.
It hasn't been exactly a peak in activity for a while now (Thanksgiving and all).
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#24 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:36 AM

More like a "Function Menace" than a "Phantom Function". :wacko:

Seriously, my brain is telling me it's not properly wired for this particular code, so you might wanna delay it for other Hackers to join in.
It hasn't been exactly a peak in activity for a while now (Thanksgiving and all).

Yes I am getting the feeling it's just you and me!
Good thinking, I'll spin out the last 8. Don't lose heart, I'm pretty sure this is doable if you look hard enough. After your last one, I thought it would be a doddle. OK, it's not exactly the same, but still....

#25 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:53 AM

Good thinking, I'll spin out the last 8. Don't lose heart, I'm pretty sure this is doable if you look hard enough. After your last one, I thought it would be a doddle. OK, it's not exactly the same, but still....

Of course, you were the one to solve the last one... :P

Also, as araver said, I haven't had a chance to examine this at all. So I don't know if I could solve it or not. :( I'll get to it soon, if I can.

#26 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:14 AM

Coming clean with what I have so far ... some thoughts of cryptanalysis.
Can be read independently of the last code you're referring too (no spoiler for that in here).
Spoiler for

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#27 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:49 AM

Coming clean with what I have so far ... some thoughts of cryptanalysis.
Can be read independently of the last code you're referring too (no spoiler for that in here).

Spoiler for

Nice to see the wheels turning. I bet you'll get it soon, or someone else will now you've posted that. :D

#28 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:11 PM

Spinning it out now, 2 at a time. Only 6 left! Can I be stopped?

COLORADO
DPNQSDEP

NEWJERSEY
RFANFUVG

#29 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

SOUTHDAKOTA
VRXUKEDO