Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Confused From The Start

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 mojobrain

mojobrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:22 AM

Spoiler for

#22 mojobrain

mojobrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:27 AM

Spoiler for

#23 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:48 AM

Spoiler for Off the top of my head

Spoiler for not the top

Spoiler for

not it but will say you have correctly parsed part of my madness

Spoiler for

not that but do like your logic

#24 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:02 PM

well hello araver - good to see you on this side of the Den. definitely get were you're coming from with the above. all are quite good responses but not what I have in mind. hopefully there is some word play going on which might better restrict the answers. some literal interpretations and unexpected meanings of idiomatic phrases and the like is kinda my trademark.

Thank you. I can see your trademark from previous ones and I like it. Afraid my grasp on English is not good enough to solve, but it is good enough to enjoy the riddles. :)

Spoiler for #3

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#25 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

Thank you. I can see your trademark from previous ones and I like it. Afraid my grasp on English is not good enough to solve, but it is good enough to enjoy the riddles. :)

Spoiler for #3

not my intentions to be crude. ;) sweet yes, I get it and really like your interpretation. exactly in the right style of these but still looking for something different. your english is superb, araver. have noticed that from when I first noticed your location and came to assume you were a displaced american. I do hope you continue to enjoy.

#26 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

Spoiler for #3

Spoiler for #5

#27 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:00 PM

Spoiler for #3

Spoiler for #5

gotta say no to the above. was skeptacle of these and now... gonna hold off a bit before I say more (/too much which too often unintentionally misleads further)

#28 Wilson

Wilson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:59 PM

Spoiler for Hey, hey..got some to try.

#29 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:00 AM

Wilson, my good man, come out from the cold. so good to hear from you. Spot on for 6. but mine are different for 3. and 5. Excellent. :thumbsup:

Spoiler for Update

#30 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:25 PM

Spoiler for #3.....

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users