Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:34 PM

Ah, north and south. I reckon you've been holding these back for a reason. I request South Dakota and North Carolina!

Edit: whoops, just noticed you already gave us one of those :blush:

#32 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

Ah, north and south. I reckon you've been holding these back for a reason. I request South Dakota and North Carolina!

Edit: whoops, just noticed you already gave us one of those :blush:

No particular reason. But I make a point in avoiding north/south pairs since they might contain a weakness I did not see.
Here's the last of the pairs:

NORTHCAROLINA
TICBSQNK

EDIT: I only got 6 states left. And I am indeed protecting one of them :D

Edited by araver, 26 November 2010 - 02:42 PM.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#33 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:51 PM

I'm onto you now

:ph34r:

#34 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

I'm onto you now

:ph34r:

By all means :D

Anyway, a late response to one of your thoughts before. As the rules state, the Evil Mastermind accepts max 1 guess / player between 2 consecutive rounds of firing. So a big enough coalition of players can practically brute-force in between rounds B)) (Assuming the Evil Mastermind is not trigger-happy, which I am not at the moment.)
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#35 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

ABORT
TTCDOTTC

#36 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

ABORT
TTCDOTTC

Password accepted. System shutting down.

Awww, maaaan ... I knew those meddling kids will stop me from reaching a perfect score.

:thumbsup:
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#37 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

Password accepted. System shutting down.

Awww, maaaan ... I knew those meddling kids will stop me from reaching a perfect score.

:thumbsup:

Did I save enough of the USA for it to be worth saving? :lol:

BTW, which clue did you think would be a dead giveaway? For me it was the north and south ones that did it.

#38 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

Did I save enough of the USA for it to be worth saving? :lol:

BTW, which clue did you think would be a dead giveaway? For me it was the north and south ones that did it.

Well TEXAS, IOWA, HAWAII, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS are grateful :lol:. Just figured that I was counting ABORT so actually only 5 remaining :wacko:

Idk really. I thought ARKANSAS after KANSAS would be a give-away so I refrained from that. But I was counting on the North/South pairs to help in some way but as no one was requesting them, I played them earlier than the end. Guess I wanted to be stopped :lol:

So, care to explain this time? :D
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#39 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

I thought ARKANSAS after KANSAS would be a give-away so I refrained from that.

Of course! :duh: I really should think to request those things.
It's funny, once you realise what the algorithm is you always start kicking yourself for not seeing it earlier.
Spoiler for

So, care to explain this time? :D

Hell no! Keep 'em guessing :P

#40 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4762 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:33 PM

urghh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users