Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:30 PM

Could I get OHIO and IDAHO? Please and thank you

I call and raise you INDIANA :D

OHIO
QQHIQQHI

IDAHO
JOKEAJOK

INDIANA
FJBPCJNF

18 down, 33 to go.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#12 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

VERMONT
NPNUXGRN

VIRGINIA
JTHJNIBV

NEWJERSEY
LGRTGAPF

21 down, 30 to go.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#13 Vipe195

Vipe195

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:57 AM

Could I have Maine?

#14 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:13 AM

Could I have Maine?

Maine coming up ...

MAINE
NFOAJNFO

LOUSIANA
WKTJBPCM

MARYLAND
ASZMBPFM

24 down, 27 to go

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#15 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Sneakin' a few more before anyone can stop me:

NEWYORK
XAPTKOFX

WYOMING
NJNIYAPN

MICHIGAN
HIHAPOJE

27 down, 24 to go

Taking a break for a while since we've passed the midpoint.
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#16 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

KENTUCKY
UUEKAMFO

KANSAS
UASMCPUA

ILLINOIS
NKNOKTJN

30 down, 21 to go

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#17 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:04 PM

Maine coming up ...

MAINE
NFOAJNFO

LOUSIANA
WKTJBPCM

MARYLAND
ASZMBPFM

24 down, 27 to go

Just FYI for anyone who might be confused, Louisiana works better when it's spelled correctly. :P

With any of these that use a shifting algorithm as part of the encryption, it's pretty easy to break the shift given the plaintext and ciphertext, but to figure out the algorithm itself can be a doozy... :wacko:

#18 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

Just FYI for anyone who might be confused, Louisiana works better when it's spelled correctly. :P

With any of these that use a shifting algorithm as part of the encryption, it's pretty easy to break the shift given the plaintext and ciphertext, but to figure out the algorithm itself can be a doozy... :wacko:

:duh: Confirming

LOUISIANA
WKTJBPCM

Guess I needed to eat something since it was early morning for me :D
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#19 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

A couple more states ... I've got to see what the high-scores are so far.

CALIFORNIA
MKHQTNIB

COLORADO
QTBDPEQN

DELAWARE
BYCSEFGL

33 down, 18 to go.

@dawh - Care to give some hints to the rest of the players? ;) Might help.
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#20 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

3 more:

NEBRASKA
RBSMCPFC

MONTANA
PNUCPCMP

MINNESOTA
JNOFUPTC

36 down, 15 to go.

Didn't thought I'd make it this far.
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users