BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

MaFBIa

EDM

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be lynched tomorrow if you're still alive then. And Nick's not making the days longer and longer. He announced that each day will end at 5:00 pm EST. It is not uncommon to provide an early night post if all actions are in and finalized, but the day should end at the same time each day if at all possible.

Just out of curiosity Dude, you said this with such conviction that I hoped you were the Hitman when I read it. I figured araver would not survive the night. Was it a strategic decision not to off him, were you really unsure and just trying to get a response, did you forget to put in action?

Man...I just want to say that I hate you Vine. JK :D

OT, I realized that when you voted for me on D1 :)

It is on D2, I realized that my block on N1 prevented the FBI kill (Izzy's statement helped me realize this) and so supported maurice till the end. I didn't know how OT's action could have been successful when I blocked OT. After reading all the night posts, I learnt that a person with block capability cannot be blocked. That is why my block worked on N1 though I was blocked by Slick.

Good game. Enjoyed every bit of it.

Nick and EDM, narration was really good, especially N5.

*sniff* I wasn't even awake that time!!!! :(

Anyway.....I hope everyone loved this game, even with my silliness causing problems on N1 and D1.....:blush:

Please put your hands together for our excellent host, Nick!!! *clapping* :D

*I did day posts (xcept for D1, i think.....:unsure:), so sorry if it bothered anyone....:blush:

Ok....time to fade away quietly.....*whistles*......*fades*......

Just out of curiosity Dude, you said this with such conviction that I hoped you were the Hitman when I read it. I figured araver would not survive the night. Was it a strategic decision not to off him, were you really unsure and just trying to get a response, did you forget to put in action?

The reason not to act that night was more strategic. I was pretty sure that Izzy would know I was the hitman by then and I wasn't sure if she was mafia or FBI. My fear was that araver would simply redirect me towards myself so that if I acted I would kill myself. I was hoping the FBI would use araver's last act to redirect me and target someone else for the kill. I was fairly certain you got a good read on araver N1 so it would be an easy lynch and in the end it was helpful to flush out the remaining FBI.

OT, I realized that when you voted for me on D1 :)

It is on D2, I realized that my block on N1 prevented the FBI kill (Izzy's statement helped me realize this) and so supported maurice till the end. I didn't know how OT's action could have been successful when I blocked OT. After reading all the night posts, I learnt that a person with block capability cannot be blocked. That is why my block worked on N1 though I was blocked by Slick.

@Vine - a person with block ability CAN be blocked. That is exactly what happened on N1. There were 3 block actions. You weren't affected by Slick's block because Slick was blocked by the FBI. Your block on OT went through; Nick just messed up the night post. He corrected it later in the day to show that OT's attempted action failed.

Apparently it's not so. I inquired about the block vs block rule and the response from EDM and Nick is that they took the actions in order of the roles as stated in the OP.

So it's very asymmetrical:

1) Bodyguard can act even if blocked by Interrogator / Indie

2) Interrogator can act if blocked by Indie, but NOT if blocked by Bodyguard - See Nick's edit of the night in question.

3) Indie cannot act if blocked by either Bodyguard or Interrogator.

Marq was tired. She'd been let out of the FBI questioning station just that morning, and she hadn't enjoyed it. Well, at least that's over. Or so she thought. For just then the familiar FBI car pulled up next to her, and the Interrogator jumped out. She had just enough time to inwardly sigh and think Not again! Before she was bludgeoned once more and dragged into the car.

Marq was not blocked by Interrogator... Reasons why of course I cannot tell you. I am sincerely sorry for any reasoning and such I corrupted.

Edited by araver

The reason not to act that night was more strategic. I was pretty sure that Izzy would know I was the hitman by then and I wasn't sure if she was mafia or FBI. My fear was that araver would simply redirect me towards myself so that if I acted I would kill myself. I was hoping the FBI would use araver's last act to redirect me and target someone else for the kill. I was fairly certain you got a good read on araver N1 so it would be an easy lynch and in the end it was helpful to flush out the remaining FBI.

Cool thanks all for your patience with me (except for Vipe who had me offed!!) When it was obvious I was a goner I was just hoping to draw information. Hopefully it was the right move and hopefully it worked.