Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

I actually thought the same thing, SH.

My ABORT sequence is coming up shortly...

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#22 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:34 PM

Well I still haven't figured it out but I'll slip this in before anyone else does:

ABORT
O1T2A0R2

I reckon that's got at least a 50-50 chance! :ph34r:

#23 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:42 PM

ABORT
O0R1R4R3

It seems as though Octo's got a surer lead than I do.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#24 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

Well I still haven't figured it out but I'll slip this in before anyone else does:

ABORT
O1T2A0R2

I reckon that's got at least a 50-50 chance! :ph34r:

Command not recognized. Ignoring input.

(Maybe the coin was not fair? :) )

Edited by araver, 27 October 2010 - 08:47 PM.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#25 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:48 PM

ABORT
O0R1R4R3

Well, you seem to be barking up a different tree to me! I couldn't say if it was the wrong one though :D

#26 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:49 PM

ABORT
O0R1R4R3

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#27 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:51 PM

(Maybe the coin was not fair? :) )

Dang! I need some more states blowing up so I get another chance. If I don't get it next time I'll have to go back to the drawing board :angry:

#28 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Dang! I need some more states blowing up so I get another chance. If I don't get it next time I'll have to go back to the drawing board :angry:

Evil Mastermind's has gotten back to work as increased attacks on the system could possibly amount to a Denial-of-Service later ... better launch as soon as possible ;)

OKLAHOMA
L0M4K3A4

OREGON
E0O3R1G3

TEXAS
X1S2T0A2

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#29 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

OK, this is it. This had better work, or I'm all out of ideas

ABORT
O0T2B0R2

#30 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

OK, this is it. This had better work, or I'm all out of ideas

ABORT
O0T2B0R2

Password accepted, system shutting down.

Oh, no, the former Evil Mastermind has cleverly regained control of the system and stopped it. :thumbsup:
The rest of the states are safe (... for now).

P.S.: However, in order to reprogram the system, he needs to explain the algorithm so that the system recognizes its master.
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users