Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 katemonster

katemonster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:47 PM

Spoiler for Idea

#22 Blavek

Blavek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:06 AM

Spoiler for Idea

1) In many states in the US you are well within your right to shoot someone robbing you. It's an easier legal defence if they also have a weapon. but generally in the worst case you could get manslaughter or 3rd degree murder. The robber had he killed you would at best case if caught be up for second degree.

2) I have never heard a money box play music... a jewelery box that is likely.

3) I think the answer about the concert and the photograph is probably the most logical and solves the puzzle as a pun and w/o unnecessary home invasion... as does some examples with the nurse.

This would be better with questions being answered by the riddler IMO.

#23 jword

jword

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:32 AM

She probably believes in God like I do, because whenever I shoot a woman He rewards me with flashing lights and music in my head :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users