BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

i have found this site. and joined as i found the matchstick puzzles. these are used on quiz shows. the puzzles that i enjoyed the most were the famous adding puzzles. how meny cats etc. and count the reds. most of the companys that aired have gone. does anyone know the orgin of these puzzles. and if they are still available. i have not seem them since last year when the great big british quiz went off air. :)i forgot to also state add the numbers, sum sum, sum thing. and also does anyone know of the company or person that made them.

Edited by quizer

1 answer to this question

i have found this site. and joined as i found the matchstick puzzles. these are used on quiz shows. the puzzles that i enjoyed the most were the famous adding puzzles. how meny cats etc. and count the reds. most of the companys that aired have gone. does anyone know the orgin of these puzzles. and if they are still available. i have not seem them since last year when the great big british quiz went off air. :)i forgot to also state add the numbers, sum sum, sum thing. and also does anyone know of the company or person that made them.

i forgot to state that play2win aired theese puzzles in the usa :rolleyes: