Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Scousekid900

Scousekid900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:00 PM

I am currently viewing this site in my iPod Touch on the go, and preseuming by the layout then you have created a mobile theme for the website??

Either way, the "Show" button for the answer to riddles or spoilers does not result in anything when pressed!

It would be great if you could reslove this problem so i could continue to take part in logic puzzles on this forum!
:)

#2 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hi Scousekid900, that's a good point. Have you tried to enable JavaScript? That should resolve your issue.

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#3 Scousekid900

Scousekid900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:41 AM

That is the problem, iPhones and iPod Touches do not support java... 

I will try to find a way to resolve this issue for you with some help from some computer and iPhone experts i know. 

I will get back to you as soon as possible, hopefully with a solution to fix this spoiler problem, and therefore expand the forum to users of iPhones and iPod touches! 

:)

#4 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

I agree. I would love to use the mobile site but for two things.
a. The spoiler problem
b. The profile problem
When I go to someone's profile, I am limited to what appears in the sidebar on the normal site. Can this become better?

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#5 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

On ipods and iphones, if you go right down the bottom of the page, there is a link that says "full version". Pressing this puts it in non-mobile version so you can open spoilers. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users