8. yuiop - DEAD - RID Killed by The Beast

9. EDM - LYNCHED - Found to be Wesley

10. Limey voting for Filly

11. Miss Kitten - DEAD - RID Killed by Angel

12. RMZ

13. NickFleming

14. woon - LYNCHED - Found to be Holtz

15. LJ - DEAD - RID Killed by The Beast

Come on goodies, we can at least go down fighting by bandwagoning against Limey!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: Hirkala

1. Filly - Voting for Limey

2. Blablah - DEAD Killed by The Baddies

3. Framm - voting for Filly

4. Glycereine - LYNCHED - Found to be Doyle

5. Izzy - DEAD - Killed by The Baddies

6. Onetruth - DEAD - Killed by The Baddies

7. Lionheart voting for Filly

8. yuiop - DEAD - RID Killed by The Beast

9. EDM - LYNCHED - Found to be Wesley

10. Limey voting for Filly

11. Miss Kitten - DEAD - RID Killed by Angel

12. RMZ

13. NickFleming

14. woon - LYNCHED - Found to be Holtz

15. LJ - DEAD - RID Killed by The Beast

Come on goodies, we can at least go down fighting by bandwagoning against Limey!

Don't you remember what your vote will be anyway ;)

Edited by limeliam

Fallen Angel: Conclusion

The baddies didn’t wait. They made their way to the hotel, an army of demons in their wake. When they arrived, they found the remaining warriors sitting in a circle, tears running down their faces for their fallen friends. There was no talking, there was no epic monologue, there was no last stand. The demon horde invaded the lobby, surrounding Lorne, Gunn and Angel.

“We don’t care about you,” The Circle said to Lorne and Gunn. “We just want him.” They pointed to Angel. Gunn and Lorne stepped forward, standing next to their leader.

“No,” Angel told them. “My time has come. Go and live a happy life. Thank you.” A single tear rolled down Gunn’s face as he and Lorne turned and left. Angel turned back to the throng of demons waiting to destroy him. “Well, looks like it’s just us, then.”

They moved in as one. But, Angel would not go down without a fight. His sword flashed, he let out a roar that would bring the bravest man to his knees and he charged.

Across the world, in a small apartment in Rome, away from all the fighting and death, Buffy’s heart... broke..........

Thanks for playing everyone!!! Good game! Even with the small hiccup in the middle, I had a lot of fun doing this and thank you all for being patient with me! Hope to see you in my next mafia!!!

1. Filly - Angel

2. Blablah - Connor

3. Framm - The Beast

4. Glycereine - Doyle

5. Izzy - Justine

6. Onetruth - Spike

7. Lionheart - The Circle of the Black Thorn

8. yuiop - Cordy

9. EDM - Wesley

10. Limey - Jasmine

11. Miss Kitten - Wolfram & Hart

12. RMZ - Lorne

13. NickFleming - Gunn

14. woon - Holtz

15. LJ - Fred

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, sure. The baddies decided to block filly... When I wrote up the Night Post, instead of saying The Circle (blockers) blocked FILLY, I wrote that they blocked Angel. So, LH, being The Circle had blocked filly in the BTSC, but in the Night Post it came up as him blocking Angel... Dumb on my part.

Oh and there were some really weird actions the 1st 2 nights... lol OT was going after filly on Night 1 and woon on Night 2... The baddies redirected her both nights. Night 1, they redirected her to... filly. And Night 2, they redirect her to... woon. LOL I thought it was really ironic that on 2 consecutive nights, they redirected her to her target.

• 1 month later...

Awwww I thought we were hanging them :( Then again that wouldn't really work with vampires. Can you burn a demon to death? And I share your desire Filly :lol: Unless its me :unsure: Who knows, I could, unknown to me, be a corpse on the ground right now. The suspense is killing me!

I also think so.