Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Angel Mafia

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#1 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

---Angel awoke on the floor. His hand felt like it was on fire as he opened his eyes, groggily. As his eyes adjusted, he found himself staring at a strange sight. He finally processed the information and leapt up, yelling loudly. His hand WAS on fire. He had awoken on the lobby floor of the Hyperion Hotel, his hand resting in a stream of sunlight bursting through the rear, glass doors. He jumped around, wildly trying to put his blazing hand out, dodging his friends that lay sprawled on the floor as well. He felt a rush of wind soar past his head and suddenly the flame was gone. His hand smoked as he turned to the source of the strange wind. His mouth gaped open in shock at the man who stood before him.
---“DOYLE?!?” he said, not believing what he was seeing. The others began to groan and sit up, taking in their surroundings. “Doyle, how did… Where… Wha…”
---“Easy dere, big fella!” Doyle responded. “Yer gonna hert yerself tryin to wrap yer head around why I’m standin before ya. Have a seat an I’ll explain everytin.” Angel continued to stare at Doyle and sat down, heavily, on the ottoman in the center of the lobby. The others got up, slowly, shock and confusion evident on their faces. They gathered around to listen to what Doyle had to tell them.
---“Alright, look,” he said. “It’s ba, really, really ba. We may not make it out o dis one. Da big ba is comin an it’s comin fer us. Da Powers dat be brought me back ta try an halp ya.”
---“Why does he keep saying ba?” Fred whispered to Wesley.
---“He’s saying BAD,” Angel muttered. “Why does no one understand an Irish accent? It’s not that hard…” Fred and Wes glanced at each other and rolled their eyes.
---“Maybe it’s because you all sound like ponces!” a voice said, from the shadows. Angel turned quickly, immediately recognizing the voice.
---“Spike! What are you doing here?”
---“Oh, calm down, you git! I’m ‘ere to ‘elp!” Spike replied, stepping out from around the corner and joining the group. “Anyway, Brachen boy was about to let us in on a little secret, weren’t you?”
---“Dat I was, Spikey. De’re back. Da worst ones… Jasmine, da Beast, Wolfram an Hart, and da Circle o da Black Torn. Dey come back to hav dere revenge on yous. Holtz an his lil gerlfriend Justine are back as well. All of em, roonin around town looking fer us all. And if dey finds us… Well, let’s just make sure dat don happen!” The group stared at the Irishman, not knowing what to say for some time.
---Finally, Angel stood up and turned to everyone. His eyes scanned his closest friends, Cordy, Wesley, Fred, Gunn & Lorne. He looked at Spike and grimaced. Then his eyes stopped on his son, Connor. He smiled.
---“Let’s go to work!”

Goodies - Be the last faction standing

Angel - Vampire - Can RID kill each night

Cordelia Chase - Part Demon - Through her visions, can learn the identity of one person per night

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce - Human - Excellent at deciphering ancient texts; Can make any lynch vote count for 0x, 1x, or 2x

Charles Gunn - Human - Jumps in at the last moment and saves someone

Winifred Burkle - Human - Through use of her "Magic Bullet," has 2 RID guesses each night to free one person from Jasmine

Krev-Lorne Swath of the Deathwok Clan - Pylean - Hits a high note and blocks a player's action

Allen Francis Doyle - 1/2 Brachen - Through his visions, can save one person per night

Connor - Part Demon - Punches people so hard their action is redirected (Connor's choice)

William the Bloody - Vampire - Can RID kill each night

Baddies - Be in the the majority BTSC/Night Kill

Jasmine - Higher Power - Can turn one person into "Shiny, Happy People" each night, rendering them ineffective until freed

The Beast - ...BEAST!!! - Can RID kill each night

Wolfram & Hart - Human (Although as a law firm, it's debatable) - Masters of screwing things up, they can redirect one target per night

Circle of the Black Thorn - Humans & Demons - Architects of the Apocalypse, they have the power to block a player's action at night AND change a vote during the day

*If a player is captured by Jasmine, no actions or posts are allowed

Indies - Kill Angel, Capture Connor & Outlive Wolfram & Hart

Daniel Holtz - Can RID kill any non-human each night; Can not die while Justine is alive; Knows who Justine is

Justine Cooper - Can RID someone; If correct, result is PMed to Holtz; If Connor is RIDed, he is captured; Knows who Holtz is

Nicknames that will be used:
Cordelia Chase - Cordy
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce - Wesley or Wes
Charles Gunn - Gunn
Winifred Burkle - Fred
Krev-Lorne Swath - Lorne
Allen Francis Doyle - Doyle
William the Bloody - Spike

Wolfram & Hart - W&H
Circle of the Black Thorn - The Circle

Daniel Holtz - Holtz

Host: Hirkala
1. Filly
2. Blablah
3. Framm
4. Glycereine
5. Izzy
6. onetruth
7. Lionheart
8. yuiop
9. EDM
10. Limey
11. MissKitten
12. RMZ
13. NickFleming
14. woon
15. golfjunkie

Backup:
1. Slick
2. Phaze
3. Molly Mae
4. LJ

Roles will be PMed shortly

#2 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Roles have been sent out. Night will end at 4PM CST on July 29th!

#3 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:39 PM

Night is scary :unsure: (something moves in bushes) Wait? What was that sound? *swallows* (Something jumps out, with something gleaming in the moonlight)

Edited by NickFleming, 29 July 2010 - 05:40 PM.

#4 filly678

filly678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:05 PM

Please end the night early once you get all the actions. I want someone to BURN. :P

#5 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:12 PM

Awwww I thought we were hanging them :( Then again that wouldn't really work with vampires. Can you burn a demon to death? And I share your desire Filly :lol: Unless its me :unsure: Who knows, I could, unknown to me, be a corpse on the ground right now. The suspense is killing me!

Edited by NickFleming, 29 July 2010 - 06:13 PM.

#6 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1349 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:22 PM

Awwww I thought we were hanging them :( Then again that wouldn't really work with vampires. Can you burn a demon to death? And I share your desire Filly :lol: Unless its me :unsure: Who knows, I could, unknown to me, be a corpse on the ground right now. The suspense is killing me!

Welcome to the World of Mafia, the paranoia will get to you if you are not careful. :lol: :D

Spoiler for Haikus

#7 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

Heh heh.... Wait was that a hidden code to a teammate? Did you write something in white that, once highlighted, will reveal message? Every fourth letter? A complex cipher only you know how to decode?????? :wacko:

#8 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

Woo W data oi ey faorl. I knew it! You were speaking in code! Now just to put in google translator and see what it means..... Lol jk. This should be subtitle:
Warning: Mafia may cause intense stress and/or anxiety. Should not be used if you have blood pressure problems. Once you lose mafia, either irritation or sudden relief of immense stress may have serious health issues. For more information, contact a doctor that happens to play it him/herself.

Edited by NickFleming, 29 July 2010 - 06:30 PM.

#9 onetruth

onetruth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

Heh heh.... Wait was that a hidden code to a teammate? Did you write something in white that, once highlighted, will reveal message? Every fourth letter? A complex cipher only you know how to decode?????? :wacko:

No, he isn't phaze. -_-

#10 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

Lol, I'm new. Does phaze seriously do that? I considered it, but decided it was too risky to try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users