Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I'm not a chess piece

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:08 AM

Spoiler for I think i've got it =)

Yes I agree, been pondering this one for a while. That must be it.

#22 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1462 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:51 AM

Spoiler for I think i've got it =)

dms nailed this one. Always a good sign when other people see the answer and say "that's just got to be it". And it's also a little bit humorous that plainglazed and I simultaneously came up with riddles on almost the exact same thing but couldn't figure each other's out.

#23 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

THAT'S IT! :lol: That's what I said when I read dms's solution.

The riddle is awesome and beautifully worded :D

BUT what's with the Superman?! :lol:

edit

Edited by andromeda, 12 July 2010 - 03:44 PM.

#24 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:18 PM

THAT'S IT! :lol: That's what I said when I read dms's solution.

The riddle is awesome and beautifully worded :D

BUT what's with the Superman?! :lol:

edit

I think Plasmid was referring to the big S on Superman's chest. And many salt shakers will also have an S on the outside to help distinguish the salt shaker from an identical pepper shaker/mill.

#25 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

I think Plasmid was referring to the big S on Superman's chest. And many salt shakers will also have an S on the outside to help distinguish the salt shaker from an identical pepper shaker/mill.

I figured that he meant the S on Superman's chest, but I have never seen a saltshaker in Serbia with an S on it. In Serbian SALT is SO, so they do start with the same letter, as for PEPPER we call it BIBER. :)

#26 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

Man, another great one, plasmid. Count me among the many headslappers :duh: :duh: . So obvious after the answer was revealed, ughhhh, I love that :lol: . Like you said, quite funny our topics were so similar. Hope work lightens up for you (not totally for selfish reasons). Cheers

#27 steavey_187

steavey_187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

hmmm.. i thought that right away.... and then got caught up in all these other guesses and then finally decided to look and yup there it was. I can see how this may be a riddle so easy it becomes hard because we over look the obvious.

sorry didn't see this was an older one till after i posted this so just wanted to go "whoops" reall quick lol

Edited by steavey_187, 12 October 2011 - 01:31 PM.

#28 BlueFlameFis

BlueFlameFis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

This one was good!

#29 TheChad

TheChad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

I haven't checked all pages to see if this has been answered, but here's my guess.

Spoiler for It is a

#30 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:23 PM

Yeah, this has been answered. Usually when a riddle is answered, the person who posted it will put a solved poll at the top. This one has a solved poll, so its already finished, but you got the answer right, so I can tell you'll be a great addition. Welcome to the Den!

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users