Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Evidence of God's Design

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#21 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:16 AM

Why are you so angry about this subject. What happened to make you hate the idea of God?

#22 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:21 AM

My priest touched my in inappropriate ways. ;)

Lmao, no seriously, I'm not angry at something that doesn't exist. It's like you telling my mah homie invisible friend DAWG doesn't exist, and I'm all "Foo, whatcho' problem? Don' hate brah, he's my home dawg shizzle bizzcuitttt. We tight." (I'm totally gansta, btw.)

Alright, let's do this. Let's test your biology knowledge. Explain evolution to me. I wanna see what you know, foo'. So I can show it to mah homies, like unreality, and we can be like "dat's legit bro!" or we can be like "Nah dawg, 'dis cracka' trippin'"

(*lmao*)

#23 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:23 AM

Don't believe in evolution Izzy, or did that part pass by you without noticing? :huh:

#24 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:24 AM

Lets start with the cell this could take awhile to type okay B))

#25 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:24 AM

Don't believe in evolution Izzy, or did that part pass by you without noticing? :huh:

Evolution is tied in - almost entirely integrated - in modern biology

#26 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:31 AM

If you don't believe in evolution I don't want to hear anything you have to say. Nothing you will type will be biologically sound. It's a waste of both of our time.

Actually. Go ahead and type up the cell. I'll let you know if you go wrong. :P

#27 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:47 AM

#6 THE CELL In 1963, scientists finally penetrated the initial cellular wall examined the interior-once thought to be a simple biological structure. The major portion was believed to be nothing more than a jelly-like substance that biologists called protoplasm. Means "Living Structure". George Palade, a professor of the Rockefeller Institute in New York, made a discovery that changed the science of biology. he discovered an incredibly complex system operating in the cell that is the basis of all forms of life. The scientists identified this internal protoplasm system as the "endoplasmic reticulum."
Izzy a virtual microscopic Universe that involved a massive maze of infinitely microscopic tubes as wall as tiny cells within cells that permeated the "Simple Cell". Many scientists now acknowledge that the cell actually contains the most complex system ever found in the Universe. The surface of these cells that form our bodies are protected by a membrane that is less than a third of a millionth of an inch thick. yet the cell wall is able to control both the entry and exit of thousands of chemicals, enzymes, and proteins that are essential for life to exist. Whenever any one of the trillion cells in our body needs a hormone, an enzyme, a vitamin, a chemical, or a protein, or needs to get rid of harmful waste, the cell communicated with the rest of our body, and the bloodstream sends vital fluid over seventy-five thousand miles of veins, arteries, and capillaries that reach every single cell of our body to provide nutrients and eliminate waste products. These trillions of cells perform complex functions. These functions include: energy generation; defense against biological invaders; intricate communication links to trillions of other cells simultaneously; communication links within and without the cell; transportation systems to move nutritional products; waste disposal to eliminate harmful toxins; A professor once wrote about the cell "It is astonishing to think that this remarkable piece of machinery, which possesses the ultimate capacity to construct every living thing that ever existed on Earth, from giant red wood trees to the human brain, can construct all its own components in a matter of minutes and weigh less than 10 -16 power in grams. It is of the order of several thousand million million times smaller than the smallest piece of functional machinery ever constructed by man (until man recently invented nanotechnology).

Edited by hambone, 10 July 2010 - 03:56 AM.

#28 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

Okay. I'm going to assume with all of that (Whether you came up with it yourself or used links is beyond me and irrelevent), you know how cells reproduce right? ..And you know with the BILLIONS of sells in your body, there are going to be errors and gene mutations, right? Hence, evolution. Case closed.

Enjoy:

#29 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:59 AM

You choose your way I choose mine, :thumbsup: Is this okay with you? :unsure:

#30 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:00 AM

By the way we all learn from somewhere, I don't suppose you have come up with all your theories yourself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users