Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Elder Twin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#51 Kapris

Kapris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

But then it would not fit the following:

The older twin would celebrate before the younger one.

First of all, I liked the site very much. Thanks for a site of this kind and I also liked the kind of people in here(varied mind set).

Just a little info that I know. In the twins, the one who is born first is younger to the one who is born later.
so what he says exactly fits.

#52 87Pegs

87Pegs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:25 AM

First of all, I liked the site very much. Thanks for a site of this kind and I also liked the kind of people in here(varied mind set).

Just a little info that I know. In the twins, the one who is born first is younger to the one who is born later.
so what he says exactly fits.

How is the twin that is born first younger? If you were to expand the time gap between their birth by a year, is the first child born still younger? I would personally say no.
Example: If the first child is born in 2008 and the second child is born in 2009...how can the child that was born first be younger then the child that is born second. The first child is 2 years old and the second child is a 1 year old. Therefore making the first child the older child.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users