Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Mafia

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#171 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:10 PM

I am curious what plan did yall come up with?

WHy did you figure I would be the one to kill you?

The plan doesn't really matter anymore. *Shrug* After N1, Jar and I were dead. Percy was inactive. All three of the goodie BTSC were gone until Kitten joined.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#172 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

Abhisk and Peace I can tell you have worked really hard on this so well done

<nudges Filly/>

Something about the game I struggled with at first is that the goodies without BTSC were under-powered (Chiron/Mr Brunner especially so). After playing the game however I can see that possibly the best strategy for them was to out themselves early to show that they were not a major threat to anyone (as I did later in the game). I initially also was struggling to figure out how Mr D could use the redirect as the Oracle of Delphi was the only role that had RID (I hope what I attempted to do with my role fit in with your vision about how it should be played)

I suggest upgrading (Chiron/Mr Brunner) to a basic spy role.

Edited by phaze, 30 May 2010 - 09:59 PM.

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#173 onetruth

onetruth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:02 PM

@OT You and I are going to have to make our peace otherwise this is going to happen again (and again)

No, I read my role wrong. Ask abhisk...I totally screwed up. I was out of it last week, in bed early every night since I use all of my sick days on my kids. I apologize for that.

#174 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

No, I read my role wrong. Ask abhisk...I totally screwed up. I was out of it last week, in bed early every night since I use all of my sick days on my kids. I apologize for that.

I wouldn't worry about it. I must say however, you know how to make a dramatic exit :lol:
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#175 onetruth

onetruth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. I must say however, you know how to make a dramatic exit :lol:

Yeah...sorry Percy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users