Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Green Glass Doors

• Please log in to reply
753 replies to this topic

#681 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

Well, technically it was "language arts" but whatever you call it, the way you wrote your sentences, phrases, words, etc. was of capital importance in that class. If you think about it though, the answer is really quite straight forward. ;)

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#682 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

Something to do with "stick" letters and "round" letters? Like, A is a "stick" letter since it's all straight lines, C is a "round" letter since it's all curves, and something like B would be "both" since it's both "stick" and "round"..... :unsure:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#683 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Something to do with "stick" letters and "round" letters? Like, A is a "stick" letter since it's all straight lines, C is a "round" letter since it's all curves, and something like B would be "both" since it's both "stick" and "round"..... :unsure:

Hmm. I think you've got it. Can you be a little more specific?

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#684 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

Maybe something to do with the ratio? Can't thnk of anything else...

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#685 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:39 AM

Did you get my hint? It sounded like you almost had it.

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#686 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

Lemme think a little more.... I think I found your hint, I just wasn't thinking of it as a hint before about twenty seconds ago. :lol:

... ~ Nova-kun

#687 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Well, I was thinking that maybe it's something like, There has to be at least one "stick" letter. But then glass would've made it, but it didn't. Then I thought it was something like, It has to be made of all "stick" and/or all "round" letters, but then mint wouldn't have made it, but it did. NOW I'm thinking it's something like, That's a lie, I'm not tihnking anything.

Any hits?

... ~ Nova-kun

#688 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:18 AM

Hmm.. I think I got it. Words which when written in capital letters contain no curved letters.

#689 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:35 AM

Yes, that's probably it. Nice job, cat! :thumbsup:

... ~ Nova-kun

#690 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

I'd say you really got it first..so you can host.

This has nothing to do with my inability to come up with a creative or awesome rule, but..

Its yours Kitten!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users