- not in my opinion, I said trying
not doing a good job
- Sorry again that you don't get it across to me or
how come unreality, and everyone else I've had debates with, can understand me just fine,
even if I don't totally understand myselfthe problem with miscommunication is in you, not me
I don't get on your wave lenghth.
My reply in bold italic
I thought the object of debate/discussion was to progress
1. when the other person can't understand you, no matter how thouroughly you S.P.E.L.L. I.T. O.U.T. see above
2. doesn't seem to think they have to answer your questions see below
3. when they DO answer your questions, don't fit the specifications. So I did answer???
4. are stubborn to begin with, My nature and my/your opinion are factors in the debate
5. ignore you when, had they listened, you would've won the debate, count it, three times over
You mean this one your first Post
yeah, it's near impossible
just like getting you to answer a hypothetical question
SUCH AS, my INITIAL QUESTIONS
which you have seemed to ignore again!!!
Yes - I would do my very best, but not with weapons,
Imagine there were a madman with an army at his feet
he murdered, enslaved, and brutally tortured nearly a billion people
wouldn't you stop him?
So ploper Question asked n answered
Start your target practice...
Look at the leaders who have been in this position to abuse there power and much much more, G.Khan, Hitler, various Ceaser's, various pharohs and many empires apart from the greeks and Romans, such as UK, Netherlands, Ottoman, Conquistadores - Who met no opposition, Aztecs, Mayans, and probably many that I have never even heard of.
None of the above are world dominating powers today. Collectively the europeans are still on board with the fighting for peace resort if someone is'nt listening - eg Afghanistan, Iraq (who were assisted with $35 billion during First Persian Gulf War, 1980-88, probably the east supported Iran). Perhaps all we had to do was use alternatives to fossil fuel to put that one to rest.
My opion, War is a loss from the moment you start. Maybe it's the humanitarian in me that is stronger than whatever it is that produces the conflict. I have trouble also dealing with the " so long as it's not in my back yard" approach. Do we wait untill it is before we react rather than be proactive.
"A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin
Old ones are the best - ergo I must be the best. L.I.S.