Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia Mafia

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#151 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:17 AM

Good game everyone...
Well played golfjunkie and all of you... We were pretty unlucky from D1 when we got one of our team members lynched and since it was only three of us it started to get rough from there... I was surprised I survived until this day because I really thought it was gonna be a 3 straight day thing...
Anyway, my only chance was to claim Framm's role (who we spied on N1) and hopefully you'd buy it... I knew slick was the RID killer so I kept redirecting him... Last night I forgot I could redirect again so I got blocked, otherwise I could've gotten a kill...
Actually I thought music2 was the indy since he was trying to help me on this, so I thought he'd recruited me and wanted to keep me alive just in case he was killed, in order to win with me; but I was totally off :P

Well congratulations goodies, and I think I've learned my lesson to not talk too much when I'm a baddie or I'll just paint a target on my back :dry:
See you all around!

P.S. Congrats and thanks to GM for a cool game :thumbsup:

Edited by JarZe, 17 April 2010 - 03:18 AM.

#152 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:55 AM

I'm happy for having this done really quickly. Thanks for the compliments!

#153 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:53 AM

OMG, sorry I couldn't get on. I got too caught up on my own game!
GO goodies!

#154 golfjunkie

golfjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

Harvey - I had already recruited you and JarZe and had narrowed abhisk down to being Memphis... all I needed was probably one more night. I really needed for myself to get lynched, then you would have taken over as the Indie, and with your vote changing we would have won as Indies. I just couldn't manage to keep JarZe alive long enough. It made it hard on me with two baddie lynches right away before I was sure who anybody was with the exception of Framm. I really thought you were Memphis Harvey, well played.

Edited by golfjunkie, 17 April 2010 - 02:12 PM.

#155 24_65_34_83_361

24_65_34_83_361

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:11 PM

thanks gm for hosting this game! meee first mafia!

#156 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:36 PM

Just a quick mafia queston: if people are recruted by indies, do they know it or not??? :unsure:

But GREAT GAME - it was fun to watch!!! :thumbsup:

#157 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

Just a quick mafia queston: if people are recruted by indies, do they know it or not??? :unsure:

But GREAT GAME - it was fun to watch!!! :thumbsup:

Usually the choice is kept secret until the Indy dies or something else triggers that they become the recruit

#158 harvey45

harvey45

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

Sure as heck I didn't know it. If we'd lynched golfjunkie, however, I would have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users