Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Original Mafia Sign Up

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 LJayden

LJayden

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:41 AM

I've been away from the BrainDen for a long time, but now I'm looking to have a lil fun with mafia! This is the only signup I see on the first page that appears to be going, even though the host appears to be missing... so... can I join?

We're in need of a couple replacements over in SoM Mafia. Let me know if you want to join that one.

#42 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

Although I know it will not start for a while but do we have all our members.

100th post :P

Edited by Segul, 20 December 2010 - 06:53 PM.

#43 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:17 PM

1. harvey45
2. 24_65...
3. golfjunkie
4. EDM
5. actressgirl
6. Peace
7. abhisk
8.firno
9.segul

Backups

Mentor
1. Phaze (Mentor only, Not to be used as backup)

i'v done it for segul as well

#44 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

does anyone know who the host is/where they are or does anyone know the host in real life?

#45 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:28 PM

does anyone know who the host is/where they are or does anyone know the host in real life?

No, I don't think so. He was last active in Mar 19 2010 (says on his profile) so I don't think he's coming around very soon.
Also, most of the people who did signup back then (March, April) are also missing since then.

So there aren't much chances of this to start anytime soon.

I'd suggest you signup for the next Mafia from active hosts (see the Games to come thread. A new signup thread will probably be posted once UN Mafia is over.

Edited by araver, 23 December 2010 - 03:29 PM.

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#46 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

i wonder... if this host doesn't show would anyone fancy taking control, the problem is though is that we dont the roles or plot i mean original isnt a lot to go on is it :dry:

#47 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

i wonder... if this host doesn't show would anyone fancy taking control, the problem is though is that we dont the roles or plot i mean original isnt a lot to go on is it :dry:

Well, the first posts indicate that P4P was going to use the rules of the first Mafia on BrainDen (hence the term "original") hosted by Unreality.
You can find the rules here: Rules for Mafia I

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#48 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:02 AM

Well, the first posts indicate that P4P was going to use the rules of the first Mafia on BrainDen (hence the term "original") hosted by Unreality.
You can find the rules here: Rules for Mafia I

That was my impression too.

#49 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:08 PM

so anyone up for a bit of hosting (hope im not putting anyone under pressure here)

#50 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:51 PM

No, I don't think so. He was last active in Mar 19 2010 (says on his profile) so I don't think he's coming around very soon.
Also, most of the people who did signup back then (March, April) are also missing since then.

So there aren't much chances of this to start anytime soon.

I'd suggest you signup for the next Mafia from active hosts (see the Games to come thread. A new signup thread will probably be posted once UN Mafia is over.

What do you mean by most people who signed up then are missing?, that doesn't make much sense.

Is there a mystery afoot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users