Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Original Mafia Sign Up

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

not to be a bum or anything......but when is this starting, exactly...?????

Okay then. Here is what I'm thinking. P4P has fallen off the face of the freakin' earth. I don't want to take over this mafia but would you EDM and everyone else be willing to sign up for a different one if I make a sign up thread soon?

MM4sig.png

#32 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

well......i don't mind doing 2 at a time......so ok.....i'll do this and yours..... :)
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#33 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

well......i don't mind doing 2 at a time......so ok.....i'll do this and yours..... :)

Well the point is that we put this one on hold until P4P gets back and start sign ups again when he returns. With you guys interested in playing and tired of waiting I feel we should have something going on. I already made the thread :)

MM4sig.png

#34 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

1. harvey45
2. 24_65...
3. golfjunkie
4. EDM
5. actressgirl
6. Peace
7. abhisk

Backups

Mentor
1. Phaze (Mentor only, Not to be used as backup)

ahh what the heck...

#35 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:59 PM

If slots are still open may I join this Mafia (I am new to Mafia, but I think I could be competent at it.

#36 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:18 PM

Segul,

Be on the lookout for Secrets of Mana Mafia. That will be the next one, I belive.

#37 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

Are you saying I can't join this one and to wait for the next one or just telling me that and I can join. Also where is the host

#38 LJayden

LJayden

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:03 AM

this mafia's been on hold because the host is missing. the secret of mana mafia is the next one after sherlock holmes

edit: i believe you can sign up for this...but it won't be starting for sometime

Edited by LJayden, 02 December 2010 - 10:03 AM.

#39 firno

firno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:19 PM

count me in

#40 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:55 AM

I've been away from the BrainDen for a long time, but now I'm looking to have a lil fun with mafia! This is the only signup I see on the first page that appears to be going, even though the host appears to be missing... so... can I join?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users