BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Disgaea Mafia

Don't know the motivation, but it may have been to throw us baddies off. Slick had indicated that he knew who a goodie was during the D1 lynch. I read that to mean that he was either big sis prinny or the spy (since big sis prinny knew who CP was)...After CP was lynched, my reading of the RDs led me to the conclusion that since CP was lynched, Big Sis Prinny was dead, which meant that slick was the spy; I speculated this in our baddie thread. Once marth said what he did in the main thread, that threw me off and big sis prinny was back in the mix (e.g. JarZe could now be big sis prinny again, and so could slick). Of course, after N2, we knew that CPv2 was actually the spy.

Of course, little did I know that I had come to the right conclusion (that big sis prinny was dead) for the completely wrong reason!

I also noted it in the thread since CP asked me about it in PM. Figured I'd note it in the thread for all to see.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also noted it in the thread since CP asked me about it in PM. Figured I'd note it in the thread for all to see.

Hey marth, just a suggestion for next time just because the English language is so vague...you're role description for Big Sis Prinny was:

Big Sis Prinny - ... While she is alive, Laharl cannot die. ...

I think next time, you need to be specific about that (even by adding the words "at night" to the end of the sentence)...since many that play assume (correctly or incorrectly) that "lynching" = "death"...

Sorry for buggin' out guys. I want to give my sympathy for us goodies. We could have done it, and I will go over it, to see where we effed up. sad.gif

I love my new pc but, this touch pad is kind of crappy. I ought to be more active, now that I have something I can count on.happy.gif

I can tell you one place. Me! I missed an important clue and then I didnt believe a goodie..paranoia!:duh: