Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
The Short Ones
Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:56 PM
• Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
• A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear?
• If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
• How far can a dog run into the woods?
• One big hockey fan claimed to be able to say the score before any game. How did he do it?
• You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?
• Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men?
• What word describes a woman who does not have all her fingers on one hand?
spoiler... im too lazy to put a spoiler box.
1 he is alive
2 no he is dead
5 how deep are the woods? or is it just solid wood?
6 by being stupid and thinking he is psycic
7 the match
8 cuz theyr hungry?
9 a normal woman ... wait how many are on each hand?
you can look now!
Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:22 PM
Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:39 PM
Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:53 PM
I got about 3 quarters of them right, but Im used to them. Out-of-the-box is right.
Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:17 PM
2. No cause he's dead
5. Half way then he's running back out
7. The match
Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men? (Edit: Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men do?)
Answer: There are more Chinese men than Japanese men.
can someone explain that answer, is it based on the current estimated population of each county?
Edited by Dan Hill, 18 January 2009 - 02:21 PM.
Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:21 PM
- Of course! The man is still alive! "a man living in the USA"
•Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
- No! Widow signifies that a woman is husband-less, so, how can a dead marry a living person.
•A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All the sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by. What color is the bear? Why? (similar to the Bear riddle in the section Einstein's Riddles)
- White. The house was built along the ice in Southern Hemisphere.
•If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
- 2. (the statement doesn't tell that the 3 apples are yours, you took 2 from them)
•You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?
- The matchstick, of course!
•Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men do?
- Chinese men this present uses spoon while Japanese still use the traditional chopstick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users