• Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
• Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
• A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why? (similar to the Bear riddle in the section Einstein's Riddles)
• If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
• How far can a dog run into the woods?
• One big hockey fan claimed to be able to say the score before any game. How did he do it?
• You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?
• Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men? (Edit: Why do Chinese men eat more rice than Japanese men do?)
• What word describes a woman who does not have all her fingers on one hand?
This old topic is locked since it was answered many times. You can check solution in the Spoiler below.
Pls visit New Puzzles section to see always fresh brain teasers.