Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

High School Mafia 3

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#371 Zerep

Zerep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:21 PM

Great game. I figured it was going down hill. I knew framm was Dance, but I couldn't decide if he was the indy or a baddie. Ahh, oh well. Slick did a great job at his role. And the roles couldn't have been more interesting. All in all , still an awesome game!

#372 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:31 PM

I'm sure glad I was able to convince that I was a goodie. Next game, my chances are that I will be a goodie and get killed the first night so, let's just get it over with. If any of you are not in wheel of time. pls. sign up now.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#373 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

Well...that was a game I was not really a part of. But it was interesting. I dont think I liked the hidden baddie/goodie concept. But I did like being theater and getting to ham it up! This is the first time I actually tried to play as the role.
Curious, I wonder why the baddies went for me. What was it that I did? I am not mad believe me, Just wondering about a tactical play.
Bravo Slick!!! Color me impressed! Up for a Newcastle? I think we owe each other a few!

Edited by crazypainter, 22 January 2010 - 06:55 PM.

#374 pablos4pandas

pablos4pandas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

I didnt want to give up my role because i thought i would get lynched imediatley(sorry marth :( ) i also had no way to prove i was wood. Then the baddies would say "dont threaten" or something similar and i would be dead.

#375 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

I tried to save you p4p, but it was next to impossible.
We had 2 people not voting and 2 of the votes against framm not counting. The three votes against you weren't going to change (the final vote was the three baddies voting for you). So it came down to a coin flip.

I had originally thought that Marth was wood shop, and that the night before marth had been found by metal (which was why I made the comment that woodshop should have been found by metal). Then you can see where I realized that you had pretty much outted yourself as wood shop (which I was really angry at you about, by the way because it probably would have forced me to play a certain way...) and corrected myself. but regardless, unless marth and/or edm had come on to break the tie (which I said was going to happen after realizing who you were), we had 50% chance of losing you due to the tie. I think that that particular lynch was the turning point in the game...

#376 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:37 PM

I tried to save you p4p, but it was next to impossible.
We had 2 people not voting and 2 of the votes against framm not counting. The three votes against you weren't going to change (the final vote was the three baddies voting for you). So it came down to a coin flip.

Actually, he would have been lynched as well even if the coin flip would have landed on me. We chose to dance him that night. I was surprised that I actually made it out of that mess alive and then was not targeted during the next lynch.

Spoiler for Haikus

#377 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1824 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:21 AM

Actually, he would have been lynched as well even if the coin flip would have landed on me. We chose to dance him that night. I was surprised that I actually made it out of that mess alive and then was not targeted during the next lynch.

I don't think that's true. There were 10 players left at that point so you should have needed 4 votes to trigger the dance condition and I don't think there was ever more than 3. I agree with tpax that that was the lynch that turned the game. Having 2 people trapped and 2 people not vote really hurt us.

#378 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:32 AM

I don't think that's true. There were 10 players left at that point so you should have needed 4 votes to trigger the dance condition and I don't think there was ever more than 3. I agree with tpax that that was the lynch that turned the game. Having 2 people trapped and 2 people not vote really hurt us.

I asked GM that very same question and he said that he rounded to the nearest number.

Spoiler for Haikus

#379 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:47 AM

I asked GM that very same question and he said that he rounded to the nearest number.

Hmmmm. Something to remember to get clarified the next time that role appears...

Still would have been much better off though since the only baddie left would have been slick...so it would have made my life slot easier I think :)

oh well I think I'm beating a dead horse...on to the next game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users