BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

I tried to save you p4p, but it was next to impossible.

We had 2 people not voting and 2 of the votes against framm not counting. The three votes against you weren't going to change (the final vote was the three baddies voting for you). So it came down to a coin flip.

Actually, he would have been lynched as well even if the coin flip would have landed on me. We chose to dance him that night. I was surprised that I actually made it out of that mess alive and then was not targeted during the next lynch.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, he would have been lynched as well even if the coin flip would have landed on me. We chose to dance him that night. I was surprised that I actually made it out of that mess alive and then was not targeted during the next lynch.

I don't think that's true. There were 10 players left at that point so you should have needed 4 votes to trigger the dance condition and I don't think there was ever more than 3. I agree with tpax that that was the lynch that turned the game. Having 2 people trapped and 2 people not vote really hurt us.

I don't think that's true. There were 10 players left at that point so you should have needed 4 votes to trigger the dance condition and I don't think there was ever more than 3. I agree with tpax that that was the lynch that turned the game. Having 2 people trapped and 2 people not vote really hurt us.

I asked GM that very same question and he said that he rounded to the nearest number.

I asked GM that very same question and he said that he rounded to the nearest number.

Hmmmm. Something to remember to get clarified the next time that role appears...

Still would have been much better off though since the only baddie left would have been slick...so it would have made my life slot easier I think :)

oh well I think I'm beating a dead horse...on to the next game!