Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

High School Mafia 3

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#11 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:19 AM

Me? Serious? Never! Just Kidding.
Abhisk>>I think the abilities will show them selves when the baddies use them...and they dont match up with the OP.

Oh and goodie killing role, if you are a seasoned player you know not to do what you are good at. If you are new to the game, please do not target or kill anyone tonight.
The chances of you hitting a baddie are slim to none.

Edited by crazypainter, 13 January 2010 - 12:22 AM.

#12 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:34 AM

The factions aren't obvious, but they can definitely be figured out. Chances are all three blocking roles definitely aren't on the same team. This holds true for some roles experienced players should be able to easily pick out. I might compile a list later.

Question, does the spy role learn faction or only role when targeting someone?

#13 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:38 AM

only role unless otherwise stated (like English)

#14 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:05 AM

Ugh works been tough but now I know were started

and I think the factions can be figuered out

I think 4 baddies and 2 indies

and my figuring of at least the baddie faction has to do with subject matter :)

#15 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1823 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:13 AM

Yay, its finally started. Ok, so first night. No one ever knows what to do. All I can say is kill role, don't act tonight!!! Sending night action.

Me? Serious? Never! Just Kidding.
Abhisk>>I think the abilities will show them selves when the baddies use them...and they dont match up with the OP.

Oh and goodie killing role, if you are a seasoned player you know not to do what you are good at. If you are new to the game, please do not target or kill anyone tonight.
The chances of you hitting a baddie are slim to none.

Am I missing something? As far as I can tell, there is no goodie killing role on the first night. Even if the 2 shop teachers are goodie and manage to find each other tonight, they still wouldn't be able to kill immediately, would they?

#16 Moosh

Moosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:26 AM

DD's right, none of the goodies can kill on the first night. Wood Shop has to make a weapon, and none of the others have direct killing roles, though there's some possibility with diverting or reflecting other actions.

#17 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:40 AM

Ahh...you guys are right. Oh yeah, by the way, GM, if you get all the actions early, will you end the night early?

#18 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:47 AM

more than likely. Maybe an hour or 2 at the most. Still waiting on one action though so not just yet

#19 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:16 AM

Night Post coming soon.

#20 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:38 AM

Night 1: If they only knew...

The kids were gone, the administrators had gone home and the teachers were stuck behind. Tonight the Baddie departments got together and decided on their targets. 2 of them went down behind the auditorium where they heard CP getting things ready for tommorow's class. They slowly snuck down the hallway when suddenly they saw someone else stalking their target. 1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job. He still heard CP talking to herself and knew that his old Colt .45 would do the job.

He turned around the corner and fired! But quickly saw he was shooting into thin air. In fact there was only a tape recorder sitting on CP's desk. As the baddie walked over to examine, CP came out from behind a curtain with a giant pencil-shooting mini gun and sharpened lead was thrust at sayalzah until his body looked like badly made swiss cheese. CP laughed maniacally as she dragged sayalzah's body outside.

------------------------------------------------G

End of Night 1. Day 1 ends at 11 PM EST tomorrow. Let the insanity begin. Can't wait to reveal what happened tonight after this is over.

1. Framm18
2. p4p
3. Crazypainter
4. Izzy
5. Marth
6. DudleyDude
7. EDM
8. sayalzah - killed by CP
9. Medji
10.Abhisk
11.Slick
12. Clozo