Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

1984 Mafia

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 pablos4pandas

pablos4pandas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

Yea sorry, i have been overwhelmed the past few days. I couldnt send onetruth the role because of full mail box. Mabey hidden ballot wasnt a good idea...

#62 chrispen

chrispen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

i'm sorry P4P. :(

#63 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

did I miss the day post? What are we waiting for? Losing interest, sorry. I have been on and checking at least twice a day.
Anyone want to hang at a bar or something? Throw back a few? Slick?

Game's over. Let's go. :P

Dude, I still _do not know_ whether orthodox meant goodie or baddie.

#64 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:28 AM

Well overall it was difficult combining all the different factors. Confirmations should've happened. I say give it some time and re tweak it and it'll work. I'm sorry it didn't work out P4P. I tried to make sure I was active but doing a complicated game with limited participation and not a lot of time on your own hands is difficult.

#65 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:45 AM

So its over? Thats sad. I think the downfall was because of two reasons:
Hidden Ballot
And no confirmation.
Sorry P4P. Maybe the next one will be better.

#66 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:10 AM

Game's over. Let's go. :P

Dude, I still _do not know_ whether orthodox meant goodie or baddie.

Izzy...i think it's a matter of perspective...

I think unorthodox just means "against big brother"

whether you think that is good or bad is up to you ;)

#67 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:46 AM

I know, but that's why I was confused. See, to me, Big Brother is definitely bad. However, Panda but a goodie twist on it. Generally, in these games, goodies are in the majority, and I didn't want to out the unorthodox people only to find out that they are actually the majority and considered the "goodies". So while my opinion is set, I wanted to know the host's opinion, as that would reveal a bit about the ratio of orthodox to unorthodox. :P

#68 pablos4pandas

pablos4pandas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

This game could have been much better. Part of it was my fault, part of it was non-active.

1. I stayed to close to the book. Both sides need a killing role and there need to be more goodies.(maybe thought policeman and rouge thought policeman?_
2. Points system was a fail. Izzy just did the smartest thing, gave points only to those he knew were orthodox.
3. I need to be a better host. I need to confirm people. I somehow need to get more people interested. WoT has no problem getting 17 but i could barley scrap together 10, I was overwhelmed but thats not an excuse. I'll try to take a co-host next time.

I would love to try again if people were willing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users