BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Terminator Mafia

IMO, CP, it's an out of game issue that's got her all up in arms about me.

I must disagree. That is not Izzy's style. It must be another reason. Too bad she isnt here so we can put this to rest and get onto more important things. Like um playing the game, and a goodie win! We need to focus on this game and not issues outside that take our focus off of our goal. Unless this is some kind of school yard crush and medji is pulling Izzy's pigtails.

edit: spelling and clarification

Edited by crazypainter

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, CP, it's an out of game issue that's got her all up in arms about me.

Lol, you think because I disagree with someone about something I'm going to put members which are possibly of my faction at risk of being lynched, possibly causing me the game? (And I'm sure you'll say I'm metagaming) but there have been many debates on this site, and if I really worked like that, the patterns would be obvious. Like CP said, it's just not my style. Do you really think you could bother me enough to the point where I'd throw a game just to kill you? Don't pride yourself.

Night 2: Human Chaos

Slick was having one hell of a night. He was a bit tipsy driving down the street in his 1980's style Hummer. A few miles from home a car with flashing lights pulled him over. As the officer came over to his window, Slick was already being argumentative.

"Hey copper, I was driving fine. What's with the pulling me over?"

The cop simply stood there, his head towering above the car. This aggravated Slick even more.

"Yo man are you gonna do anything?" asked Slick as he tapped the cop. When he tapped him, it felt like some weird metal. The cop began to walk away calmly and just then he realized who he was

He realized that it was Terminator X, it was just too late. His hummer exploded and was sent flying over the guardrail into the thick forest below, with Slick's body in more pieces than his Hummer.

---------------------------------------------------

John Conner was feeling safe tonight. Despite this he was still weary of everyone else around him. He ran to the rooftop of a building to scope out who he believed to be a Terminator. Ready to strike if needed. Suddenly he saw someone going into the bank and a bunch of lights flickering on and off. John quickly pulled out his sniper and took aim and when he saw a man with a gun, he took him out before he could do any harm. He ran over quickly and saw that sayalzah had been sniped in the neck. John cleaned up the body and calmed the citizens down before leaving on his way.

--------------------------------------------------

End of Night 2

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)

5. Blackcat1313

6. Slick - Terminated by T-X)

7. Darth

8. Izzy

9. Clozo

10. Framm

11. Pablos4pandas - trucked and found to be Kyle Reese

12. Magic

13. Sayalzah - sniped by John Conner

I'd like to hear from Blackcat and Framm:

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

5. Blackcat1313

7. Darth - voting for Blackcat1313

8. Izzy

9. Clozo

10. Framm

12. Magic

Mistake me if I'm wrong, but... we're precipitously close to 50/50 between goodies and baddies.

Hmmm, 2-4 goodies killed, 0-1 baddies killed and 0-1 indie killed.

But it feels like we're at a huge disadvantage since practically no information is posted in the night posts. There was no indie kill again, but w/o blocks being posted I don't know how to determine the indie. Especially since the baddies have 2 blocks and 1.5 spies. They should almost know all the roles by now and my spreadsheet is mostly empty. And if I read LIS's death post correctly, he didn't act during the first night. Between that and P4P practically committing suicide yesterday, the odds are against us. I'm going to pore through the votes yesterday (for the 3rd or 4th time) and see if I find anything but so far all I have are basic gut feelings, absolutely nothing I can base on logic or insight :(

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

5. Blackcat1313

8. Izzy

9. Clozo

10. Framm- Voting for Clozo

12. Magic

I would like to hear from her.

I would go out there and state my role to save us goodies, but then that would just do the opposite and we would lose..

atm I am just going with the flow, performing my actions quietly at night, hopefully saving the goodies from more losses.

Lynching me would dig the goodies an even bigger hole and would drastically decrease the chance of a goodie win.

I'll leave it at that for now.

(Knowing my luck and history of mafia defences, I'll probably get lynched now xD)

Aha, all inactive hosts must be punished.laugh.gif

Sorry :blush: Won't happen again, I promise. Even if I have to lock my door to keep everyone out for ten minutes to write the post. But aren't you glad I have such a reliable co-host :thumbsup:

Sorry blush.gif Won't happen again, I promise. Even if I have to lock my door to keep everyone out for ten minutes to write the post. But aren't you glad I have such a reliable co-host thumbsup.gif

Yes. You could have been struck by lightning or anything, so I feel a co-host ought to be mandatory. Also, I know I'm dead already though, I left you a pm concerning my role. Perhaps, a detailed description may have helped me more. Good game ya'll.smile.gif Edited by akaslickster

Taking the experienced players we need to win D;

Exactly. And the only people that would be able to do that are the experienced players, because some of the newer players wouldn't be able to know who is experienced yet. I stated this earlier and was accused of metagaming. :dry: Sorry CP, I'd like to hear from you. I also have my suspicions of magic..

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

5. Blackcat1313

8. Izzy is voting for CP

9. Clozo

12. Magic

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude is voting for CP

3. Medji

5. Blackcat1313

6. Slick - Terminated by T-X))

8. Izzy is voting for CP

9. Clozo

12. Magic

This is looking to be a very odd mafia game. Still not much to go on but I'd also like to hear from CP.

I think it's unfair to target people based on experience. If I was in the bad shoes, I wouldn't do it.

(Not trying to prove my innocence btw - maybe I am a baddie and getting outvoted. Just saying... it's not cool)

Besides the recent comments on this page, the ones who have spoken the least are (I believe) Clozo, Framm, and Blackcat (the latter two I'm flip flopping with regards to my vote).

I'm guessing, for now at least, that Izzy and Medji are both good, because I doubt either would have fought so long if one was a baddie (I imagine baddies would only make a spectacle in fear of getting lynched, which neither one of them were in).

The ones I haven't mentioned: CP, DD, Magic, and Darth.

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

5. Blackcat1313

7. Darth - voting for Framm

8. Izzy is voting for CP

9. Clozo

12. Magic

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude is voting for CP

3. Medji

5. Blackcat1313

6. Slick - Terminated by T-X))

7. Darth - voting for Framm

8. Izzy is voting for CP

9. Clozo

12. Magic

Just reposting my vote.

@Darth- I agree with you about Izzy and Medji. That earlier slap fight is not the thing a baddie would do.

But that is just my opinion. Another thing to do..try to fill up our rosters so we can go about getting rid of the Terminators/baddies.

side note: how come there isnt a role that can tell if one of the statements is a lie? I cant remember what role that was but it would come in handy now.

I am hesitant to cast my vote now. I am stuck between two players. What is really getting to me is that Blair Williams hasnt posted or hacked so far.