Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Terminator Mafia

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#11 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

N1: SILENCE, VANITY AND SOLITUDE

That night, John Connor thought seriously about what had just transpired. With a heavy sigh, he hid himself in a secluded spot and waited out the night.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Izzy was taking a risk walking the secluded streets, but she figured no Terminator would expect her to be there. Suddenly, she bumped into a cold body, and felt the unmistakable hardness of flesh over metal. She opened her mouth to scream, but a hand covered her mouth with inhuman speed “This is how it ends” she thought. “Shhh,” The Terminator said, revealing herself to be Cameron. Izzy breathed a sigh of relief. “You’re safe for now” Cameron finished.

Meanwhile, the T-X had received her orders and was about to carry them out. Her heat sensors fell upon the body of LIS. Smiling, she walked up to him and, her hand falling away to reveal a plasma gun, shot LIS through the abdomen. Pleased with her work, she fixed her hair and started back towards the control center to be programmed for her next mission.

Somewhere nearby, the T-1000 silently stalked his prey under the cover of night . . .

Hosts: Music & GMaster
1. Crazypainter
2. DudleyDude
3. Medji
4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)
5. Blackcat1313
6. Slick
7. Darth
8. Izzy
9. Clozo
10. Framm
11. Pablos4pandas
12. Magic
13. Sayalzah

Backups:
1. Tpaxatb

Let D1 BEGIN!
Note: If Miles Dyson chooses to stop the lynch early, it will not be announced until the regular end time. The votes will be counted from the time of Miles Dyson's decision.
And if there is a tie, a random name will be chosen of the tied to be lynched. This is just to prevent inactivity, which has already started... :dry:

Note 2: I won't be here for the end of D1, so GM will post the results. Actually won't be on after about 6:00 AM tomorrow.

#12 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:15 AM

Does this mean Izzy is undoubtedly a goodie?
"Somewhere nearby, the T-1000 silently stalked his prey under the cover of night . . ."
Is this a typo for T-101?

#13 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:18 AM

"Somewhere nearby, the T-1000 silently stalked his prey under the cover of night . . ."
Is this a typo for T-101?

No, the T-1000 is a spy. Perhaps "prey" was the wrong word to use... :duh: My fault, but it is not a typo

#14 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1824 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:51 AM

I'm not actually up on the whole Terminator mythology, but Izzy's part of the post certainly sounded as if she's a goodie. Would any of the baddies or the indy have a reason to be afraid of a Terminator or expect to be killed by one? Or are we reading too much into the writing style of the posts?

#15 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:06 AM

Pssh, Music, we were only inactive because we didn't want Rookie to lock the thread. ;P

Okay. There are DEFINITELY seasoned players for the baddies. I'm not actually sure, but it sounds like I was attacked, and LIS was killed. CP, Slick, and Clozo are the only people (aside from LIS) I remember on here from the first few Mafia games, and since I was inactive on this forum for quite some time, noobies (probably) wouldn't make me a N1 target. (I'm not calling you guys noobs, I'm just saying I haven't really played with you, so you shouldn't know my playing style.)

..I sort of have a guess at who Cameron is. ;)

Anyway, let's kick things off. (If someone votes of Medji, make it pink, he loves that color. :wub: )

1. Crazypainter
2. DudleyDude
3. Medji
5. Blackcat1313
6. Slick
7. Darth
8. Izzy is voting for Slick
9. Clozo
10. Framm
11. Pablos4pandas
12. Magic
13. Sayalzah

#16 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:36 AM

1. Crazypainter
2. DudleyDude
3. Medji
5. Blackcat1313
6. Slick-voting for - Framm
7. Darth
9. Clozo
10. Framm
11. Pablos4pandas
12. Magic
13. Sayalzah

Whoa! Hold up there Izzy. Now this hasteful decision is a wrong one. I believe you to be a goodie, so we should be teaming up against the baddies. I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you switch to someone else, besides me. I am not even sure about Framm and, this vote will probably change. That would suck if I died early.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#17 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:41 AM

1. Crazypainter
2. DudleyDude
3. Medji
5. Blackcat1313
6. Slick-voting for - Framm
7. Darth
9. Clozo
10. Framm- Voting for Clozo
11. Pablos4pandas
12. Magic
13. Sayalzah
Still early, will change if there is a good reason.

Spoiler for Haikus

#18 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1824 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:42 AM

Okay. There are DEFINITELY seasoned players for the baddies. I'm not actually sure, but it sounds like I was attacked, and LIS was killed.

I first thought that the post was just saying that Cameron targeted you but then realized that the indy role didn't have a kill last night. So maybe Cameron made a good choice.

Vote is completely random.

1. Crazypainter
2. DudleyDude is voting for CP
3. Medji
5. Blackcat1313
6. Slick-voting for-Framm
7. Darth
9. Clozo
11. Pablos4pandas
12. Magic
13. Sayalzah

edited to catch Framm's vote. then edited again to catch Slick's vote. We're all voting at once.

Edited by DudleyDude, 11 December 2009 - 05:46 AM.

#19 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:46 AM

Izzy, you crack me up. Medji may love pink but, lets be careful cuz Rookie was here and did put us in line (warned us).
and a bit of advice....never assume the newer players are noobs. Just because they are playing the first game here does not mean they have never played this before.
I think of a few players here when I say this, and I was very impressed.

as far as voting...need to hear the dialogue before I cast my vote. Why? I am clueless of course! Jeez Magic, couldnt you give me a hint or two in the post?? :blush:
edit: meant to say music.

Edited by crazypainter, 11 December 2009 - 05:47 AM.

#20 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:50 AM

1. Crazypainter voting for -Sayalzah
2. DudleyDude is voting for CP
3. Medji
5. Blackcat1313
6. Slick-voting for-Framm
7. Darth
9. Clozo
11. Pablos4pandas
12. Magic
13. Sayalzah

Geez no clue right now... this vote will change...no reason for it. oh and Dudley, thanks for giving me my fav color!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users