Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ye Olde Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#291 Medji

Medji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

why did the KC kill me? i thought i was being very good.

I think maybe he suspected you because you knew about the King and the Exile being dead. I knew for sure you were the Coroner, because there's no way that the baddies would have known about the King...after all, they can kill, but I checked...they don't have a spy role, and the Exile was the role they stole...so they would only have known about her. And after all, when I inherited the King's powers, there's no way that I wouldn't know about his death.

#292 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:06 PM

Well that was what slick and I thought. He wanted a kill and we decided on you. I'm sorry about that. We were both WAY off this game. Oh well. Good job Medji and tpaxatb

MM4sig.png

#293 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4849 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:39 PM

Great game goodies, especially you Medji... You really got us this time.
We had a pretty good start and Slick kind'a helped us out a bit, but then that double (baddie) kill was awful for us...
We had little to no chance on the final day, I knew it was a bit obvious who the remaining baddies were. We tried our best but it was nearly impossible for us.
Great game y'all, thanks for a good time there PM and thanks a lot to my baddie-mates!
See you guys around..

P.S. Really Slick, why did you kill the coroner???

Honestly, I take chances sometimes. This game depends on what not to do. Hope I did good enough, and sorry for being distraught.

Thanks alot for hosting PMarth. Glad we actually completed this as well. Great game y'all. CUL8R in TerminatorPosted Image
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#294 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

Wow! So finally we goodies won! :lol:

I don't know I should use whose message to reply with cause those are very interesting.

On the first day, the list of baddies that I suspect were dude, saya, LIS and Slick. I felt overjoyed when I found saya was the dark magician. So I didn't think that much when Jarze appeared to be the first one vote Saya, and I followed with much confirmed statement. Later when I had a deeper thought, I was actually outed myself too much (I keep forgetting about my action of inspecting ppl will be shown in the post). By then I started to suspect Jarze and hence posted my concern about him as I am worried I was not protected by CP in night 3.

The reason I check on Medji in night 3 instead of checking of JarZe also due to this. confirming Medji is goodies means Jarze is baddies. I decide to take that risk. :ph34r: But I think Tpax should own the credits as he did give us lots of information 'indirectly'. :thumbsup:

Wow! It had been long time to me for enjoying playing Mafia. The last one was 2 months ago from now. Thanks Marth, I glad you never give up for making a second trial. The outcome is a success one! Great Job :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users