Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ye Olde Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#21 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

If we get no replacement then can we have a day 0 lynch and resurrect the player into the other role??
Or no PM no action, this is why I don't like the power play idea, baddies get the advantage in these situations - no missed actions :(

#22 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:17 AM

What was that all about??? Suspicious or just normal paranoia??? :blink:

Just pointing out that if the inactive was a baddie, an action would probably be in already. Chill dude, the paranoia is getting to you and there isn't even a night post yet. :P

#23 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:17 AM

I'm back from work. I see we are all awaiting the night post. I can be active as needed until Monday.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#24 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:33 AM

...If I die tonight, LIS did it.

If I don't die tonight, LIS, I'm having trouble deciding what results you're trying to get with what you say, so I make sure the opposite happens. Little trust goin' on here dude. I'm convinced you're just trying to psyche me out.. and it's working. :wacko:

#25 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

...If I die tonight, LIS did it.

If I don't die tonight, LIS, I'm having trouble deciding what results you're trying to get with what you say, so I make sure the opposite happens. Little trust goin' on here dude. I'm convinced you're just trying to psyche me out.. and it's working. :wacko:

It's not just freaking you out... I'm all paranoid myself :blush:
Wow, this is one long night... *Waits anxiously*

#26 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:33 AM

It's not just freaking you out... I'm all paranoid myself :blush:
Wow, this is one long night... *Waits anxiously*

Agree, the feeling of playing mafia game re-alive (at least to me. :dry: )

#27 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:35 AM

Hey, saw what Marth wrote about maybe needing a replacement. Just thought I'd say that Im ready to come in if you guys need me!

#28 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:33 AM

Hey, saw what Marth wrote about maybe needing a replacement. Just thought I'd say that Im ready to come in if you guys need me!

YES! Byall means! We can't have to many, so it seems. He will accept your pm appreciatively. Perhaps we shall see the nightI post soon.Posted Image *waits anxiously*Posted Image
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#29 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

What was that all about??? Suspicious or just normal paranoia??? :blink:

Nah Jarze, just getting annoyed at waiting. I really have little patience when it comes to certain things. Like computers for example.
But since Music is here, we can start right???

#30 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

Night 1: Red Moon

The moon shone brightly upon the kingdom; however, its red tint was an ill omen for the people. The Undead Knight and his men slowly made their way into the kingdom remaining unseen. They stopped at an abandoned house and walked in to discuss the night’s plans.

The Tower Guard stood his post in the watch tower in the center of town. He picked the one person he thought would be able to give him the most information and watched their movements closely all night. “Alright SG…Let’s see what you’re up to tonight.” The Tower Guard kept a watchful eye for anything that may help him determine who SG is.

The Sage too had picked his target for the night. He walked down the streets looking for his target and spotted her walking his way and ducked into the nearby bushes. CP walked by casually not knowing she was being spied upon. The sage watched her closely making note of her every move.

The Undead Knight looked to the men. “Now go…Let us begin destroying this town.” He laughed menacingly to himself as he and his men dispersed.

The rouge lurked in the shadows of the alleys, making his way to his target. He quickly slipped in and out before they even knew he had been there. The rouge looked at his loot and admired the money and weapons he had found. He heard footsteps behind him and quickly turned to find Izzy behind him. Feeling that Izzy had seen what he’d done, he took one of the weapons he and found and thrust it through Izzy’s chest. She had no chance to even speak before she fell to the ground as the blood flowed into the ground around her. The rouge quickly made his way back into the shadows before he could be seen again.

As SG was taking a nice calm walk through the town to get a breath of fresh air, he didn’t know that the Tower Guard was not the only one watching him. A bolt of lightning shot down from the clear sky striking the ground in front of him, much to SG’s surprise.
“Appears my aim is a little off tonight,” came the voice of the Dark Magician as he walked out to face SG.
SG got into a defensive stance to face the Dark Magician. The Dark Magician let off another bolt of lightning. But SG was able to better predict the attack and was moving around in an erratic way to keep the Dark Magician from anticipating his movements. The Dark Magician just smirked as his lightning attacks were nothing more than a decoy. The Tower Guard looked on at the scene and saw that the Dark Magician was forming a sword of ice behind SG. Before the Tower Guard could let out a sound to attempt to warn SG of the oncoming attack, the ice sword shot straight into SG’s back. SG collapsed to the ground as the Ice Sword melted away. The Tower Guard finally managed to tear his eyes away from fallen SG to try and find the Dark Magician, but he had already vanished.

1. GMaster479
2. Pablos4pandas
3. JarZe
4. SG – DEAD (Killed by the Dark Magician)
5. Crazypainter
6. blackcat1313
7. woon
8. Sayalzah
9. tpaxatb
10. Medji
11. DudleyDude
12. Izzy – DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)
13.akaslickster
14. Framm
15. Lost in Space (LIS)

Rules and Roles
Prologue: Dead Rising (No Frank West here…)

Sorry for the long wait. Hopefully things will go smoothly from here. Night one has ended. Sorry to see Izzy and SG go already. Always bad to be the first to go. Ghost Posts are allowed, just make sure you do not give away any information. Day 1 begins now and will end once all votes are in. After Day 1 has ended, 24 hour cycles will begin and any action that is not received in 24 hours will count as no action and 2 nights of no action will result in replacement.

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 02 December 2009 - 08:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users